Would ya? (Texas Politics Style)

Wow, imagine that. Politicians admitting that a bill they wanted to pass didn't do so because it wasn't done so under the established rules. There's a certain POTUS who must be completely baffled by this outcome.

p.s. she looks pretty good after 12+ hours of fillibustering.

Wow, imagine that. Politicians admitting that a bill they wanted to pass didn't do so because it wasn't done so under the established rules. There's a certain POTUS who must be completely baffled by this outcome.

p.s. she looks pretty good after 12+ hours of fillibustering.

Fillibuster? You betcha!

Of course. No wrapper. Then, if she did get pregnant, I'd insist she have an abortion.

If she refused, I'd require her to say "I am a giant hypocrite" every time she saw me, or, I'd name the kid Hypocrite Walsh.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hmmm Rand Paul is a big hero when he filibusters...and you men have no say in the abortion issue unless you (a) step up and pay child support (without being hauled to court or (b) you step up and offer to raise the child yourself. It takes two to make a baby but it's often the single mother who's stuck with the child rearing as if somehow it's HER fault. If you don't like the situation, keep that little thang in your damn pants. That is all.

Hmmm Rand Paul is a big hero when he filibusters...and you men have no say in the abortion issue unless you (a) step up and pay child support (without being hauled to court or (b) you step up and offer to raise the child yourself. It takes two to make a baby but it's often the single mother who's stuck with the child rearing as if somehow it's HER fault. If you don't like the situation, keep that little thang in your damn pants. That is all.

Hey, don't be giving me any ****. I agree with you.

I agree on all points.

However, bad judgement is in no way limited to men. And, if we are being literal, it doesn't matter if the little thang is in our pants, or out, if there's no place to put it. Correct? So, no, women have the final say, and therefore, they, by definition, have more responsibility....if we are being literal.

Or we could all just preach about the disadvantages/realities (whatever you want to call it) of young pregnancy, throw birth control and condoms around like bird feed, not have a problem with morning after pill....and just come to a cease fire at 5 or 6ish weeks on abortion...and reproduce in a way that creates the facade we are intelligent beings who know how to control our habit of spawning new beings? Or we could just argue about legs closed and dick in pants and god and life and generally pretend people are going have less sex and not more in teh future.

Edited by SameOldBills