Your 50+ inch TV is too tiny for gaming now....

Just Jack

Dad Rents Out Entire Movie Theater So Son Can Play Games on Big Screen

A Florida dad decided to give his son a 13th birthday to remember, so he rented out all of Jacksonville's historic Sun-Ray Cinema and told Jonah to invite some friends to play video games on a really big screen. For just $300, Travis bought himself five hours of gaming time, as well as unlimited, pizza, popcorn, and soda.

I have a 36" tuber. I think I am fine, because I am still able to convince my girlfriend that size doesn't matter...

I just talked to your girlfriend and told her mine was a 34 incher but my shows are better. She's on her way over.

I have a 36" tuber. I think I am fine, because I am still able to convince my girlfriend that size doesn't matter...

Presumably this was before your facial?

:nana:

Interesting that it's worth the theater's time to charge only $300 for 5 hours.

I'm thinking business is slow.

Presumably this was before your facial?

:nana:

Interesting that it's worth the theater's time to charge only $300 for 5 hours.

I'm thinking business is slow.

It's probably more than they pull in for the matinee most days. Fantastic idea for a b-day party.

It's probably more than they pull in for the matinee most days. Fantastic idea for a b-day party.

There is a bar/theatre in Charlotte somewhere, I forgot where, that plays the games on their big screens on game day. They have like 8 theatres and show each game, you can drink and go from game to game. I forgot the name of it, in fact, I am not even sure they still do it.

I go see movies at 11am and sometimes I'm the only guy in the theater.

I've seen two evening shows where myself and my date at the time were the only ones there....

The Talented Mr. Riply

A Night at the Roxbury

I go see movies at 11am and sometimes I'm the only guy in the theater.

We do this, too, mostly because any movies we see are for our 8-year-old son, which often times means the theater would have a ton of kids. So we grab breakfast, and go to the earliest showing, which is not only empty, but significantly cheaper.