brady on his a$$

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bull ****, I was kidding!

My dream is to see Brady on the bench, crying, after the Bills just finished their 6th kickoff through the back of the endzone after EJ Manuel's 4th TD pass of the first half ...

With Billy B., saying, "Thomas, you HAVE to go out there NOW!" And Brady saying, "No! Send Timmy out instead! I'm tired of getting knocked on my ass!"

That would be awesome!

Dwight in Philly. I made this just for you Bro ! I echo your sentiment (sediment as some say) loud and clear !!

Brady.jpg

Kudos sir! Can you put a Bills logo on the buffalo?

with ali the turmoil surrounding the patriots , how loud and great will it be when mario, alonzo, whomever, sacks brady! no disrespect to the murdered acquaintance of hernandez and hopefully justice will be served, but after witnessing all the fawning over the franchise by the media, i cant wait for opening day. the arrogance of bellicheat, kraft always looking for a camera or microphone, im loving this. please:TBD PC police stay away, this is just a shout out to bills fans to get ready!

I"ll be at the game and I have a feeling this will be the most fired up the Ralph will be in a decade! If we win? wow, that would make my year!

I"ll be at the game and I have a feeling this will be the most fired up the Ralph will be in a decade! If we win? wow, that would make my year!

i anticipate the same thing about the ralph. hopefully it will be like the dallas monday night game a few years back. i am hoping that the crowd truly becomes a factor as it was during the glory run 20 yrs ago! the template for the seaon will be set!

i anticipate the same thing about the ralph. hopefully it will be like the dallas monday night game a few years back. i am hoping that the crowd truly becomes a factor as it was during the glory run 20 yrs ago! the template for the seaon will be set!

I'm going to start letting my customers know that the most effective way to contact me the week of September 9th is via email because I fully anticipate having no voice left after the opener.

I'm going to start letting my customers know that the most effective way to contact me the week of September 9th is via email because I fully anticipate having no voice left after the opener.

That happens to be what i was talking about to a buddy today.

I was always voiceless or nearly so on Mondays.

That was over 15 years ago i just figured out.

Be nice to get a Bills team on the field again that make me wanna Shout!

The first game is the biggest and most important game of the year .

Go Bills

I just want them to lose because I am tired of seeing Boston teams in championship games and series. Lets just put them to bed early. Cheaters should never prosper. :death: Let them choke the season away instead. :bag:

Just like the Bruins choked away the lead at the end of the game last night. The tortured look on that rat Marchand's face was priceless. I'd very much like to see that same look on Brady's face.

I saw that same look on Lucic' face too. What a neanderthal he is. Typical piece of crap that Bruins would put on the ice. Didn't hear

Milburys response to another Boston choke party. I'll bet it was full of whines and excuses.That city doesn't deserve another champion.They booed a player on the ice injured by a puck in the face. The play was stopped with Bruins having possession. That fan base is as arrogant and moronic as it comes. Boston Strong.... not so much. :death:

Sorry for being off subject. I hate Brady too. I'm just venting years of frustration that will end soon.

Edited by jimmyjack88

I saw that same look on Lucic' face too. What a neanderthal he is. Typical piece of crap that Bruins would put on the ice. Didn't hear

Milburys response to another Boston choke party. I'll bet it was full of whines and excuses.That city doesn't deserve another champion.They booed a player on the ice injured by a puck in the face. The play was stopped with Bruins having possession. That fan base is as arrogant and moronic as it comes. Boston Strong.... not so much. :death:

Sorry for being off subject. I hate Brady too. I'm just venting years of frustration that will end soon.

i am in total agreement with you.. being an old-timer, i get the boston hate very much! watching the celtics and the bruins during the 70's was tough, as a buffalo fan. for my money, in addition to "wide right", and "no goal" , one of the most unpleasant memories is the call referee darryl garrestson called on mcadoo , sending jo jo white to the foul line with no time left allowing the celtics to beat the braves in a crucial playoff game back in the mid 70's. Edited by dwight in philly

Good or bad memories, that was still a pretty good era in Buffalo sports. French Connection, Bob Mcadoo, The Aud filled to the rafters. The OJ that was great.(Not the current OJ). Great games, really good teams at times. Atleast the early 70s.

Good or bad memories, that was still a pretty good era in Buffalo sports. French Connection, Bob Mcadoo, The Aud filled to the rafters. The OJ that was great.(Not the current OJ). Great games, really good teams at times. Atleast the early 70s.

for sure, so close, yet so far, 75 stanley cup finals, the braves incredible teams around the same time, was a wonderful time !

I have a confession to make. I rooted for the Patriots to beat The Rams in that Super Bowl. I even went to a bar named Boston's for the second half. Needless to say it was full of Patriot fans. In way of an explanation I tend to root for old AFL teams. I also tend to root for teams that have never won anything. I had no idea I was in league with the devil. I had no idea how much misery that franchise would heap upon me over the next decade.

As I stated in another thread, I am sick of the Patriots. I'll take a Bills win but I would like to embarrass them, run it up like they have done to the Bills.i like to see Bady and Belichick pleading with the refs to no avail. I want it to be the beginning of the end for them. I want to go back to that bar for the second half and watch those smug fans make excuses and cry in their beers. That would be wicked awesome!