Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main board may be tough after a loss but this thread doesn't have what LPW did ..

You know, when you buy a 5 pack of night lights that turn on automatically when it gets dark, it's not a good idea to store the unused lights in the closet for a year. :doh:

why not?

Just wanted to say that I have absolutely no idea what a Cugalabanza is, but the word is so darned euphonious, that it's really caught on in my house recently as a sort of catch-all replacement for a variety of naughty words. Examples:

"There are a lot of friggin' Cugalabanzas out on the roads today!"

"Ooh, he just took a nasty shot to the Cugalabanzas!"

"You are
such
a Cugalabanza!"

...etc.

So my heartfelt thanks to whomever invented this useful euphemism. (And no, I'm not paying you any royalties, you Cugalabanza!)

Edited by Jon in Pasadena

Just wanted to say that I have absolutely no idea what a Cugalabanza is, but the word is so darned euphonious, that it's really caught on in my house recently as a sort of catch-all replacement for a variety of naughty words. Examples:

"You are
such
a Cugalabanza!"

...etc.

So my heartfelt thanks to whomever invented this useful euphemism. (And no, I'm not paying you any royalties, you Cugalabanza!)

It comes in handy when you need to spice up a song too.

Yo no soy cugalabanza

Yo no soy labanza, soy capitan

Soy capitan, soy capitan

Banza, cugalabanza

Banza, cugalabanza

Banza, cugalabanza

& don't forget the puppets of your youth...cugala, fran (fran may have been a real person) and labanza

"You are
such
a Cugalabanza!"

...etc.

Thanks!

My little girl is the inspiration. When she was in an infant, i started calling her Kooky (fits her personality, believe me) and it evolved somehow into Kooky Labanza and then finally to Cugalabanza.

LAMKP Warning:

post-3254-0-27485500-1383660513_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

My little girl is the inspiration. When she was in an infant, i started calling her Kooky (fits her personality, believe me) and it evolved somehow into Kooky Labanza and then finally to Cugalabanza.

LAMKP Warning:

Your daughter is very cute, and obviously enjoys carrying a few extra coulombs of electrical charge. Love the Harajuku Mini Mini shirt. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

LAMKP Warning:

Great, take all the !@#$ing fun out of it why don't you? How can I call you cugalbanana or kuchenbanza or banzaicugala now? It would be like I'm making fun of your precious daughter. How dare you take this away from me?!?!?!?!?!?! You !@#$ing cugalabanza!!!!!!!

Great, take all the !@#$ing fun out of it why don't you? How can I call you cugalbanana or kuchenbanza or banzaicugala now? It would be like I'm making fun of your precious daughter. How dare you take this away from me?!?!?!?!?!?! You !@#$ing cugalabanza!!!!!!!

Please, do not discontinue. The little one takes no offense. She understands and appreciates that the word has limitless connotations reflecting the rich and ridiculous tapestry of human foolishness.

Please, do not discontinue. The little one takes no offense. She understands and appreciates that the word has limitless connotations reflecting the rich and ridiculous tapestry of human foolishness.

Hate to say it but I still prefer Gringo.... Though the little wee one is mighty cute.