Bills rookies @ World War Z

EJ looks like a cool, confident, down-to-earth guy. Keith Pough looks like an its-all-about-me kind of player (maybe it's the shirt). I don't recall the Bills signing Guy-on-his-way-back-from-the-bathroom. Wondering what position he plays.

I'm confident in like 6 of those names, btw.

But, from what I understand, Keith Pough, is very much a rah-rah "vocal" leader.

I don't recall the Bills signing Guy-on-his-way-back-from-the-bathroom. Wondering what position he plays.

The real question is, is he gonna be a #1 or a #2.

I haven't been following any of the rookie stuff, so I have no idea what that means.

It's a goofy internet cartoon created by the makers of the game Halo. The quote is a reference to it...at least I think that's where it's going; the blue shirt certainly implies it anyway.

How sweet is the Donruss Rated Rookie shirt that Manuel is sporting? That's before his time, there's no way he knows about 80's baseball cards...

Ryan Turnley looks like a giant lesbian.

Funniest post of the year! I can't stop laughing whenever I see that man now. I am ruined.

GO BILLS!!!

Someone said they have batting practice with the Jays tomorrow.

@HannahBills

#Bills rookies on the way to Toronto! #Bluejays #battingpractice http://instagram.com/p/avnplrAtZb/

@buffalobills

#Bills rookies getting ready for BP @ryanturnley75 @Dahop5 @Bane_75 pic.twitter.com/jueHmzWDb5

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

EJ looks like a cool, confident, down-to-earth guy. Keith Pough looks like an its-all-about-me kind of player (maybe it's the shirt). I don't recall the Bills signing Guy-on-his-way-back-from-the-bathroom. Wondering what position he plays.

With himself?

What a bunch of crap. How about studying your playbooks instead of playing video games and going to movies? Who the hell is running this show, anyway. So much for getting younger as an organization being a GOOD thing. Ha. What a joke.