Last Call at RF365

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just cut Brad Smith to save on a roster spot...

I'm interested in seeing if Hackett can get the most out of the players on offense. It's clear that Cooter underutilized Spiller, and had no clue what to do with Brad Smith.

Still no luck on RF365. It's up, but shows the same message when you click on the latest article.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

So, basically, this thread has become a temporary gathering place for users of another website/forum to meet until their website/forum of choice is back up and running.

So, basically, this thread has become a temporary gathering place for users of another website/forum to meet until their website/forum of choice is back up and running.

Yes, it has. BTW you have been traded to RF365 so your days here are numbered. We weren't able to get much for you, but you never know when a gallon of yak's milk will come in handy.

I'm having a hard time figuring this site out!!!!!!!!!!! So Nellie you are Tull?

Goose, glad you made it. Guilty as charged my friend.

I see they moved us to the "OFF THE WALL" forum. I had trouble finding it and was about ready to write a nasty post filled with more asterisks than an edited rap song.

Yes, it has. BTW you have been traded to RF365 so your days here are numbered. We weren't able to get much for you, but you never know when a gallon of yak's milk will come in handy.

Gentlemen,

We are die hard BILLS FANS (except for Joma) that lost our other site- and it ain't coming back.

We contribute here as well. My recent article thread about doug marronne being the next best hope since chuck knox was critically acclaimed! Jerry Jabber and DDD have post counts here in the thousands!

Edited by jethro_tull

This is disheartening. The dog is getting kicked tonight.

Bobek's had the ugliest strippers even uglier then Flay's on Delaware an Tacoma!!!!

They sure did- it was actually funny how homely and out of shape they were. It made you appreciate king eddies.

but bobeks was not about the strippers- it was kind of a last stop off for a last draft.

Goose- gary g posts here too right?

Goose, glad you made it. Guilty as charged my friend.

I see they moved us to the "OFF THE WALL" forum. I had trouble finding it and was about ready to write a nasty post filled with more asterisks than an edited rap song.

Gentlemen,

We are die hard BILLS FANS (except for Joma) that lost our other site- and it ain't coming back.

We contribute here as well. My recent article thread about doug marronne being the next best hope since chuck knox was critically acclaimed! Jerry Jabber and DDD have post counts here in the thousands!

Yak's milk is actually hard to come by so I think we got a pretty good deal on Newtons. We're going to send it to Chef Jim and he'll whip up a wonderful batch of yak's milk cheese. I should warn you that Newtons isn't housebroken. You'll have to assign someone to follow him to clean up the messy stuff.

Yak's milk is actually hard to come by so I think we got a pretty good deal on Newtons. We're going to send it to Chef Jim and he'll whip up a wonderful batch of yak's milk cheese. I should warn you that Newtons isn't housebroken. You'll have to assign someone to follow him to clean up the messy stuff.

I can has cheese?

wow.

what do you guys think about the kevin kolb fan club? counted in or what?

I don't want Kolb to ever see the field in a regular or post season game as a Bill.

Beerball is still living in the past. Big Flutie fan. So don't ask her.

I don't want Kolb to ever see the field in a regular or post season game as a Bill.

Beerball is still living in the past. Big Flutie fan. So don't ask her.

After the past 13 miserable seasons, I don't want to see a Bills QB just take the team to the playoffs, but one that will actually win a superbowl. Maybe I'll have better luck with with the Megamillions or Powerball.

I'm interested in seeing if Hackett can get the most out of the players on offense. It's clear that Cooter underutilized Spiller, and had no clue what to do with Brad Smith.

Still no luck on RF365. It's up, but shows the same message when you click on the latest article.

Brad Smith is redundant now. They have kick returners already. They drafted a 1st round wild cat QB. Supposedly WR is the team's new big strength. And Brad Smith gets paid more than any gimmick/utility player should.

Brad Smith is redundant now. They have kick returners already. They drafted a 1st round wild cat QB. Supposedly WR is the team's new big strength. And Brad Smith gets paid more than any gimmick/utility player should.

Brad Smith, IMO, is worth every penny. He's versatile. He's durable. He's not a selfish player. He's always prepared. And whenever he touches the ball, he gets positive yardage.