Last Call at RF365

Off topic, but what is a ex RF365er? Sounds like a remote colony on star trek.

RF365 is short for www.realfootball365.com. Years ago, Two Bills Drive used to post articles regularly from www.realfootball365.com, which is how a lot of us got on there. Live long and prosper!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Minicamp-Practice-Notes---Day-2/e9bf5124-0f7a-4098-906a-33619d5b8b83

Nice to see a different defense so far compared to Wannstedt's bland vanilla defense last year. We'll see how this translates to the regular season as Boss Hogg, Cooter & the Stache sold us on how the Defensive front 4 would create all the pressure in the world against the opposing offense.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Are they ever going to build a new peace bridge?

I read in the NY times where cuomo is involved and royally pissed at the canadiens about the peace bridge negotiations. apparently the issues are personal and namecalling is involved. good to know the debacle ain't just buffalo's fault.

http://www.buffalobi...6a-33619d5b8b83

Nice to see a different defense so far compared to Wannstedt's bland vanilla defense last year. We'll see how this translates to the regular season as Boss Hogg, Cooter & the Stache sold us on how the Defensive front 4 would create all the pressure in the world against the opposing offense.

I agree steve. anticipating the changes on defense is one of the bill's new and improved features I am really looking forward to this season.

a decent running game, a QB that can manage the game and move the chains- and a defense that can get off the field and anything can happen.

do you think ej will start day one? I thought initially that the team will push marrone to make sure this happens- then lots of speculation about how he isn't ready- now a new wave of comments saying he will start.

personally i stick to the call that he starts.

I read in the NY times where cuomo is involved and royally pissed at the canadiens about the peace bridge negotiations. apparently the issues are personal and namecalling is involved. good to know the debacle ain't just buffalo's fault.

These talks about the peace bridge, as well as the waterfront development have been going on for over 30 years. I just hope that a new peace bridge will be in place before the old one falls apart.

I have a purple sweater

Hey Poojer, I saw something about Philly the other day and was gonna ask if you heard about it, but now I can't remember what it was.

You bastages! I've been to Philly and you think you know it all. It's not just about cheesecake and Santa Claus! They've got beer there. BEER!

I agree steve. anticipating the changes on defense is one of the bill's new and improved features I am really looking forward to this season.

a decent running game, a QB that can manage the game and move the chains- and a defense that can get off the field and anything can happen.

do you think ej will start day one? I thought initially that the team will push marrone to make sure this happens- then lots of speculation about how he isn't ready- now a new wave of comments saying he will start.

personally i stick to the call that he starts.

I'm hoping Hackett will know how to properly use his RB's vice how Cooter used CJ & Freddie. At the moment, it's tough to say who will start. I need to see what happens in training camp and some preseason games as well to get a better feel on who will be the starter come Week 1.

You bastages! I've been to Philly and you think you know it all. It's not just about cheesecake and Santa Claus! They've got beer there. BEER!

Poojer is one of my FB friends. I know that he knows Philly has beer, that's half of his posts. The other half are what concerts he's going to.

and the other half is to help with dating issues...or lack there of...and then there's the half about hot women

Poojer is one of my FB friends. I know that he knows Philly has beer, that's half of his posts. The other half are what concerts he's going to.

ugh, i hope not...i have managed to stay out of that abomination

You don't like "looks like rain."

"Did you get your rain?"

"No but windy"

"calm here. I hate wind."

"Well off to work."

"Well back from work."

"Day off tomorrow?"

"Yes but looks like rain."

Over and over?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

http://www.buffalobi...50-23c1d895abe2

Nice to see the offense bounce back today in the last session of minicamp. 5 weeks to go until training camp.

WNY gets the short dirty end of the NY State government stick. last time i was there beaver island "state park" looked like a scene from escape from new york the old kurt russell movie.

A lot of parks in WNY are looking runned down these days.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

nice mini camp roundup steve, thanks.

pettine vs. hackett and new QBs just doesn't seem fair but this could be a very good thing. the bills offense will be so used to protecting against pressure that they may not know what to do when typical defenses drop back in coverage.

something tells me aaron williams is going to break out this year. maybe because he now has a DC that knows how to use him.

nice mini camp roundup steve, thanks.

pettine vs. hackett and new QBs just doesn't seem fair but this could be a very good thing. the bills offense will be so used to protecting against pressure that they may not know what to do when typical defenses drop back in coverage.

something tells me aaron williams is going to break out this year. maybe because he now has a DC that knows how to use him.

That's been a problem with Bills coaches over the years, not properly using the talent on their roster.

Who does it hurt if a handful of posters want to have one thread to converse amongst themselves (and anyone else that wanted to take part?) Although if random posts are going to be deleted for no apparent reason, probably doesn't really matter where they're posted. Funny, though, how certain other random, nonsensical posts were allowed. Whatevs...

Agree...............

I have a purple sweater

Now you all get it!!! That's the fun of 'OUR' site!! Anything goes!! It freakin' rocks. And.......believe it or not, MOST of the conversation is about the Buffalo Bills!! We're just not as anal....Ummm....I mean restricted as you guys seem to be.

Apparently there must be order on this site. I dig our chaos..........What a ride!!

Off topic, but what is a ex RF365er? Sounds like a remote colony on star trek.

Being an RF365er.....that's what it feels like on this cold, strange planet!! The Natives seem unwelcoming............Hmmm..........Maybe we can win them over with some beads!!

Edited by Cowgirl