Chuck Norris personally selects NFL team for quarterback Tim Tebow

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you're reading because the article by Dan Hanzus was mocking and scornful of both Norris and Tebow.

Also, to judge Norris' work you might want to actually link to it:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/the-ultimate-clutch-player/

I corrected the link error 11 minutes before your post. I figured someone being complimentary of Tebow would make you a bit disoriented. :)

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I think for sure Tebow should go to Canada where he can show over time whether he has it at qb or not. Flutie and Warren Moon did that. I don't see him getting a shot with an NFL team right now.

Why not jags now? Seriously where are they going with gabbert and henne

Nobody wants to deal with the circus that he and his holier than thou, cultist followers bring. Plus there's the whole thing about him being a horrible NFL quarterback. I don't blame Jackdonville one bit for not wanting any part of him.

Why? Because he can't throw a football -- which is usually the #1 qualification of an NFL quarterback.

Nobody wants to deal with the circus that he and his holier than thou, cultist followers bring. Plus there's the whole thing about him being a horrible NFL quarterback. I don't blame Jackdonville one bit for not wanting any part of him.

Look I know its fashionable these days to say tebow sucks etc. But he had a terrific record in college, engineered several comebacks for Denver, and he was stellar in the playoff upset against steelers. Norris is right: you can't take that away from him. If I were a jags fan I'd feel better about the teams future than I would with gabbert or henne. Neither of which have accomplished anywhere near as much as tebow in the NFL, and having had more starts to prove it. And as a non-jags fan, I'd find them more worth watching.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack