Chuck Norris personally selects NFL team for quarterback Tim Tebow

In the wake of a report that alleged Bill Belichick "hates" Tim Tebow as a player, the New England Patriots' coach on Thursday told ESPNBoston.com that it was "completely untrue."

"I wouldn't get into the probability of us pursuing any free agent. Every single player has strengths and weaknesses but regardless of that, for anyone to have represented that is the way I feel about Tim Tebow is completely untrue, baseless and irresponsible," Belichick told ESPNBoston.com. "It is unfortunate that something so inaccurate was reported."

http://espn.go.com/b...hates-tim-tebow

-----------------------

BB is right, It really is pretty disgusting people keep bashing Tebow like this and undermining his chances to hook up with another team. The vitriol continually directed at Tebow is unusually vindictive and personal

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the wake of a report that alleged Bill Belichick "hates" Tim Tebow as a player, the New England Patriots' coach on Thursday told ESPNBoston.com that it was "completely untrue."

"I wouldn't get into the probability of us pursuing any free agent. Every single player has strengths and weaknesses but regardless of that, for anyone to have represented that is the way I feel about Tim Tebow is completely untrue, baseless and irresponsible," Belichick told ESPNBoston.com. "It is unfortunate that something so inaccurate was reported."

http://espn.go.com/b...hates-tim-tebow

-----------------------

BB is right, It really is pretty disgusting people keep bashing Tebow like this and undermining his chances to hook up with another team. The vitriol continually directed at Tebow is unusually vindictive and personal

Yeah poor persecuted Tebow finally finding out that he isn't an NFL QB. He's such a martyr who's being blackballed from the league. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being a horrie QB, his refusal to change positions, and the cavalcade of nutjobs that make up his fan base.

He has no more of a right to a roster spot than any other mediocre free agent.

Edited by biglukes