Momma deer protective of her baby...threatened by domestic animals

zevo

I guess I am in the minority......

How in the heck is any of this the deers fault?

- It was protecting its young.....saw threats and took out the biggest "perceived threat" first

- Its a wild animal.....you cant blame wild animals for what they do instinctively to protect their young

- I do feel for the dog (have 3 of them myself)....but in all honesty that dog should have taken off as soon as the dear starting making its charge......it sat there

- The cat is eternally stupid......and even swiped at the mother deer before the mother deer did anything

I cannot blame the deer in this situation....maybe that is just me

- It was protecting its young.....saw threats and took out the biggest "perceived threat" first

- Its a wild animal.....you cant blame wild animals for what they do instinctively to protect their young

- I do feel for the dog (have 3 of them myself)....but in all honesty that dog should have taken off as soon as the dear starting making its charge......it sat there

- The cat is eternally stupid......and even swiped at the mother deer before the mother deer did anything

Agreed

That was certainly unexpected. The cat is too close to the fawn so the deer pummels a dog down the street. Even after witnessing the attack, the cat still needs to go rub against the fawn.

Its just like the Shoutbox. No matter who is crossing the line or getting too familiar, dog gets beaten.

Edited by Jauronimo

I don't blame the deer either.

What bothers me is that when the dog gets attacked, the person just keeps filming and it appears that no one tries to help the dog. No one could go out there and try to chase the deer off? I'm sure if the deer saw several people coming after them, they would have ran away.

I have no idea what that cat was thinking.