HOME OPENER HAS SOLD OUT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What nobody realizes is the tickets were bought by Patriots fans. It's usually worth their while to make the trip and its cheaper than seeing the Pats in Foxboro.

They couldn't have been. Only season ticket holders have had access to buy single game tickets so far. Patriot fans will all get theirs on the secondary market.

They couldn't have been. Only season ticket holders have had access to buy single game tickets so far. Patriot fans will all get theirs on the secondary market.

And it's still cheaper than Foxboro.

PTR

There are definitely some Buffalo 'fans' who are more concerned about making as much money as they can selling extra tickets to opposing fans.

i spoke to one fan who was selling them to opposing fans to pay for his tickets (he did not sit in section he was selling tickets in) and said he did not even attempt to sell to Bills fans since opposing fans were willing to pay so much more than Bills fans. He bragged to me how he always made enough money to pay for his tickets several times over.

Part of the issue is that compared to rest of the league Bills tickets are cheap not even considering lack of PSLs. Part of it is pure greed which is a shame for Bills fans who would like to go to game but unable to get tickets.

Oh good this argument again....Since you seem to be so noble and altruistic please send me your CC number and I will give you first crack at any tickets I sell. I'll even give you a $10 a ticket discount if you guarantee that a Bill's fan's azz will be in the seat.

I called my ticket rep about this and was told the only tickets on the NFL exchange are those by brokers who paid the fee. I'm on a payment plan, but unless you're a broker you can't use the Exchange yet. BUT, you can sell and buy from StubHub.

ST holders listing from their account get nabbed 10% to directly list on the NFLX. If you don't list using the acct it's 15%. It may be possible to list at the premium rate by doing so directly. [This is last year's rates, may be changed this year.]

you totally mis-quoted me. Anyone who yells "sit-down" when people, seated in section 111 or any place in the 100's when someone in front is cheering for the defense should either: (a) stay home; or (b) sit elsewhere. This is not the opera, its a football game. I'm not saying that standing the entire game is acceptable, but when the Bills are on defense you should feel free to stand and make noise w/o having people tell you to "sit-down."

Totally agree, now you just have to convince Ralph. My seasons are in the 1st row of Sec 114. If anyone complains to the cops about you standing you will be politely asked to sit down and if you persist will be told that if you don't you will be ejected. This started 2 or 3 years ago, a little after you had to get your signs cop tested before you could bring them into the stadium.

History says to check for tickets after first preseason game when those being held as possible season tickets are released.

I will be there and I will be drunker and more fired up then i've ever been at any point in my enitre life...

Be there boys and bring the noise!

I will be there and I will be drunker and more fired up then i've ever been at any point in my enitre life...

Please do us a favor and let us know your section number as soon as possible, so we can stay the hell away. I am ALL for a festive tailgate that includes adult beverages, but fans using this as an excuse to make asses of themselves is what's wrong with the gameday environment.

Enjoy the game, but please don't embarrass yourself or anyone else, or worse yet injure someone.

+1 what blowout that's gonna be. If you're going to a single game, go to one you think the team might actually have a good chance of winning..I hope the tailgate is good

As well, the reason why it's sold out is because Pats fans bought most of the tix. It will be half a home game for them. They can't get tix in Foxboro so the 6 hour drive to B-lo is worth it for them especially since the tix are so inexpensive.

As well, the reason why it's sold out is because Pats fans bought most of the tix. It will be half a home game for them. They can't get tix in Foxboro so the 6 hour drive to B-lo is worth it for them especially since the tix are so inexpensive.

Again, it needs to be pointed out that Pat's fans have yet to be able to buy any tickets. Bills season ticket holders bought them all. They'll be plenty of them getting tickets later but they have not gotten any yet. So Pats fans have nothing to do with the sell out. And it won't even be close to "half a home game". There's always a good amount of those losers but its never been anywhere close to half the stadium.

Edited by biglukes

I think it would be better for everyone if you drink twice as much as you ever have during the tailgate, then pass out before the game.

This saves you, and every Bills fan, the embarrassment of you being in the stadium.

the game is sold out because it's the HOME OPENER.....it wouldn't matter who we play.

right now 95% or more of the new england tix are in the hands of bills fans.

Regular tickets for the Kansas City and New England games sold out during a special pre-sale for season ticket holders, where season ticket holders could purchase an unlimited amount of individual game tickets Saturday.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/First-two-home-games-sell-out/f5432b30-56ce-4c75-b149-8ee5dbc67a53

It's not out of the realm of possibility that some ticket brokers are in fact season ticket holders, of just enough seats to allow them to buy in advance for reselling purposes. Each account could buy up to 20 advance seats/game.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that some ticket brokers are in fact season ticket holders, of just enough seats to allow them to buy in advance for reselling purposes. Each account could buy up to 20 advance seats/game.

Oh, I think this is exactly the case, which is why folks like me with a pair of seasons couldn't get through to the ticket office for group sales from 9 a.m. until about 10:30 Saturday morning. I'm absolutely certain there are brokers out there who buy a pair of season tickets solely so they can then buy hundreds for their "group" when those sales open. I questioned the ticket office about this, and was essentially told, "we try to monitor it, but when people are paying for tickets up front it's hard to say no."

My measly request for 16 tickets to the opener for a friend's legitimate group is "on a waiting list" despite the fact I was trying to call right from the time the group sales opened -- and I've had season tickets for 23 years.