Beamer versus spandex

4merper4mer

For punching the driver in the face...which is why the driver chased the cyclist down.

Didn't you read the article?

I'm sure before the punch he did something stupid in his girly outfit and the driver dared to say something. I wonder if he hurt his taint in the collision.

If the driver gets caught, I hope the jury is made up of people that commented under the article.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Please. It's only a 3 series.

It's not like it was a 7 series...in which case it'd be a shame to scratch it AND a civic duty to punch the driver in the head.

Well given that i drive the audi version of a 3 series, I'd say scratching a car of that value should be a capital offense.

That being said, don't !@#$ with the Germans, just ask the Spanish :lol:

Well given that i drive the audi version of a 3 series, I'd say scratching a car of that value should be a capital offense.

That being said, don't !@#$ with the Germans, just ask the Spanish :lol:

Someone with a 7-Series would just drive the Jag while the scratch is getting fixed so no biggie.

Sorry, thought you were referring to whatever asshat on PPP was arguing that Germany invaded Spain in WWII...

How dare you not be up to date on the latest soccer scores.

Let me help. Here they are:

0-0

0-0

0-0

1-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

For punching the driver in the face...which is why the driver chased the cyclist down.

Didn't you read the article?

I'd love to know what caused that, but the article brushed over it pretty quickly as if it wasn't important.