Beamer versus spandex

4merper4mer

I'd love to know what caused that, but the article brushed over it pretty quickly as if it wasn't important.

Bicyclist taking up the entire road, being a douche and not following traffic laws in any way shape manner or form......driver dares to say something to the entitled prick wearing girly colors and carrying his spandex mafia card in his fanny pack....punch.

Do you really need an article to tell you that?

Bicyclist taking up the entire road, being a douche and not following traffic laws in any way shape manner or form......driver dares to say something to the entitled prick wearing girly colors and carrying his spandex mafia card in his fanny pack....punch.

Do you really need an article to tell you that?

I was hoping that it was more of a drive by. He rode past the driver side of the car while it was stuck in traffic, saw the window open and figured what the hell, might as well punch him.

I was hoping that it was more of a drive by. He rode past the driver side of the car while it was stuck in traffic, saw the window open and figured what the hell, might as well punch him.

That doesn't sound realistic though. Remember he is a cyclist and thus caught up in his silly little world of look at me look at me until otherwise distracted.

That doesn't sound realistic though. Remember he is a cyclist and thus caught up in his silly little world of look at me look at me until otherwise distracted.

There's no better way to get someone to look at you than punching them in the face.