Anyone watching the blogger mock draft on ESPN now?

beggar13

I can't believe the way this thing is playing out...I'd be shocked if that's what actually happens on Thursday.

It won't. These guys don't have to actually answer for their decisions so they're being sensational rather than practical.

I think Walker's glaring incompetence has been sufficiently documented here already. We could get better insight from the Queen of England.

I don't think that you can legitimately say that until we get a look at the Queen's board and she's notorious for keeping it hidden, even from other members of the royal family. It's actually been reported, although I can't confirm it, that no one, not one person, has seen the Queen's board. Rumor is, however, she's high on that kid from Notre Dame. Whether that means Teo or Eifert is anyone's guess.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

James Walker took Patterson with the 8th pick. Patterson over Austin?!? I would not be happy at all. The he scoops up Austin with the Jets 13th pick. Unbelievable...

Patterson was ahead of Austin until a couple weeks ago.... with Austin going to Vikings at 23 and Patterson was mocked to us plenty. He may very well end up slipping, but don't believe everything you hear the 2 weeks before the draft.. so many lies.

Anyone watching ANY mock draft is wasting their time...whether it's a hack like Walker or a guru like Mayock.

There's just no certainty about anything in this draft class, so it's an exercise in futility more than any year I can remember...