Freedom in America

Y'all remember the shootout on Thursday night where the brothers had only ONE gun, and the "professional" cops had enough firepower to fight the Vietnam War? Well, it looks like the one cop that was badly wounded that night was shot by "friendly forces." Keystone Kops indeed!

Full article here: http://www.theatlant...cop-shot/64953/

So you've never heard of friendly fire before?

What is your point exactly?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if Cleveland also believed in a lock down and search, we wouldn't be hearing of 3 women being held for 10 years against their will.

From what I heard the Cleveland kidnapping is a false flag so Obama could finally invade Cuba.

From what I heard the Cleveland kidnapping is a false flag so Obama could finally invade Cuba.

I think we're getting a little out of hand here, okay? Everyone knows Obama would never invade Cuba.

He'd have France invade Cuba, and once it was over, he'd tell everyone what a great job France did under his direction.

So you've never heard of friendly fire before? What is your point exactly?

1) Friendly Fire in a war zone? Sure. On the streets of a major American city? Not so much.

2) These cops/feds were incompetent. Notwithstanding the Boston sheeples' cheering and "attaboys" for doing a "great job", and this after they caught the kid bomber ONLY BECAUSE A CIVILIAN FOUND HIM.

3) Cops lie. No surprise here, right? I mean a majority of all "guilty" folks' "confessions" are because of cops lying to them.

4) Cops are trigger happy, and not very good shots either. This matter surely reinforces those truths.

5) Cops will say ANYTHING to make themselves look good. Obviously.

[/size]

1) Friendly Fire in a war zone? Sure. On the streets of a major American city? Not so much.

2) These cops/feds were incompetent. Notwithstanding the Boston sheeples' cheering and "attaboys" for doing a "great job", and this after they caught the kid bomber ONLY BECAUSE A CIVILIAN FOUND HIM.

3) Cops lie. No surprise here, right? I mean a majority of all "guilty" folks' "confessions" are because of cops lying to them.

4) Cops are trigger happy, and not very good shots either. This matter surely reinforces those truths.

You win. You are the biggest d bag on this board. Congratulations, you had lots of competition but you're tops.

Please hand this to the next cop that comes when you need help. You know what? He will probably still help you.

For the record, number 3 is my favorite. The majority of guilty folks' confessions are actually guilty folks just answering the question, "What happened" and the guilty folk telling the truth. Your TV perception of the police and conspiracies is naive and Hollywood. How's the manifesto coming?

[/size]

Are you this ignorant to think that the police lockdown had nothing to do with him being caught? Why do you think a civilian discovered him? My suggestion, go back to any Jets board, where you will fit right in.

LOL..."intellectual" Bills fans at their finest...have a "different" OPINION and get personally attacked & called names.

And just for the record, in 50+ years on this earth, I have never needed "help" from the cops....never. But if I did, IT WOULD BE REACTIONARY, "AFTER THE FACT" help. Cops are rarely, RARELY, proactive in stopping crimes. Take this bombing incident in Beantown...there were LOADS of cops lurking all up & down Boylston St. when the bombs went off...did they STOP the bombers? No, of course not; pictures and video show they were standing around with their thumbs up their a$$es. lol

Edited by John in Jax

LOL..."intellectual" Bills fans at their finest...have a "different" OPINION and get personally attacked & called names.

And just for the record, in 50+ years on this earth, I have never needed "help" from the cops....never. But if I did, IT WOULD BE REACTIONARY, "AFTER THE FACT" help. Cops are rarely, RARELY, proactive in stopping crimes. Take this bombing incident in Beantown...there were LOADS of cops lurking all up & down Boylston St. when the bombs went off...did they STOP the bombers? No, of course not; pictures and video show they were standing around with their thumbs up their a$$es. lol

You don't have a different opinion, you're just a moron. Seriously !@#$ off.

My bad. I didn't realize that you were a crayonz/performer/hogboy troll poster. Good luck with that.

And just for the record, in 50+ years on this earth, I have never needed "help" from the cops....never. But if I did, IT WOULD BE REACTIONARY, "AFTER THE FACT" help.

1) When seconds count, the police can be there in minutes.

2) police-state-swat-when-did-this-become-this.jpg

3) I woke up this morning and what did I see, an attachment there on my PC?

post-345-0-89401200-1368707359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ralonzo

Please hand this to the next cop that comes when you need help. You know what? He will probably still help you.

Please document with your cellphone video recorder, the actions of the next cop that comes to interact with you. I'm just curious to see how helpful he remains.

http://www.katu.com/...-191323791.html

http://www.techdirt....ll-phones.shtml

http://arstechnica.c...ersonate-owner/

I guess it's in the eye of the be-Holder whether this is Officer Barbrady's "Nothing To See Here," or Frank from Blue Velvet's "Don't You F***ing Look At Me"...

Edited by Ralonzo

Pretty much this exactly.

Also, it's fairly predictable what will happen when you give police military equipment, train them with military tactics, and then tell them that they are at war with portions of the population.

Pretty much this exactly.

Also, it's fairly predictable what will happen when you give police military equipment, train them with military tactics, and then tell them that they are at war with portions of the population.

That's a ridiculous picture comparison on many levels.

3ufstu.jpg

Edit: And, as far as the last pic goes? That's textbook.

If it's my job to provide overwatch, then you bet your ass I'm gonna point my weapon at anything that moves in a window, on a roof, etc. That's my job, and I'm responsible for the lives of the entire unit. It's also my job not to pull the trigger unless I have a target who has engaged us, per the ROE. The picture is therefore: a cop doing his job exactly as he is supposed to.

If I am the leader of that unit, I have ordered him to do what he is, we have trained on it over and over, and if he doesn't do his job as ordered, he will answer for it, if we all live to see that. Again, he is responsible for all of our lives. It will be his job to suppress any fire that comes from above, which will hopefully give us time to get to cover.

And you know why this all sounds so "military"? Because that's what makes a SWAT team, a SWAT team. The T stands for tactics, and that is what you are seeing here: tactics.

If you don't like seeing tactics, in a Boston suburb, then perhaps it's time to revisit your thoughts on a slew of things. Because, and I don't care if you believe it or not, these tactics are actually the safest way to deal with that situation, and least likely to cause accidental deaths.

Edited by OCinBuffalo