Bully Gets His Just Reward

My favorite video of bullies getting the tables turned on them. The girlfriend of the bully is so annoying and seems quite eager to see her man beat up someone, but reacts with horror when the fly takes out the spider.

Moral: When a calm guy tells you he has no beef with you, you should listen and just walk away.

(Probably NSFW due to a bit of language).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVsJq_AKks

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

White trash be trashy.

I want to go to those hood rats and knock their teeth out just for being so damn stupid, especially the girls.

Hell, I would have gone up to the girl who went to comfort him, assuming it was the GF, and just slapped her across the face.

Edited by jboyst62

These videos make me sick. Stupid kids all standing around doing nothing and hoping for someone's butt to get kicked and some idiot filming it all.

Stupidity is frightening.

Now everyone has a video camera in their pocket so the opportunities to capture stupidity are pleantiful.

Is the bullies girlfriend the one filming it? Or a friend of the bully? Cause that is messed up to post a video of your friend/boyfriend getting their ass kicked on YouTube. Just sayin

These videos make me sick. Stupid kids all standing around doing nothing and hoping for someone's butt to get kicked and some idiot filming it all.

Really that makes you sick? One of the best parts of growing up was watching a fight or being in one. Just part of life.

Have you ever seen KickAss? A guy is getting his butt kicked, a kid walks up to save the guy and fights them all off. The guys look at him and ask what is wrong with him, if he is crazy. He tells them to turn and look inside the diner where people are just standing their watching, filming and doing nothing to help and tells them they are the crazy ones.

My brother taught me right grab a wrist get them off balance, pull them down and pound (he did a variation which worked well, good for him) someone trained him well.

Back up to the left/their right, no one can connect on a jab with their left unless they are trained. Those jabs mean nothing. As the jab either knock them in the gut. Or, wait for the 'big' punch and just step back, because usually the idiots try to go all out and lay two or three more with it. Let him over extend and throw himself on balance and throw him to the ground. The head goes the body goes. Once the kid is on the keep your feet away from his reach because the coward will always try to crawl up you.

I haven't been in a fight in a long time, I miss it almost. Either way, it helps because I wrestled. I would have kneed the kid in the ribs and dropped my foot across his head as he tried to get up to his knees. Once he got to sitting up... I would have got in his face and just slapped him.

Have you ever seen KickAss? A guy is getting his butt kicked, a kid walks up to save the guy and fights them all off. The guys look at him and ask what is wrong with him, if he is crazy. He tells them to turn and look inside the diner where people are just standing their watching, filming and doing nothing to help and tells them they are the crazy ones.

It's an interesting social phenomenon, but there's such a thing as diffusion of responsibility - the more people there are in a crowd, the less likely it is that anybody will help.

Really that makes you sick? One of the best parts of growing up was watching a fight or being in one. Just part of life.

You're serious? That is one of the best parts about growing up?

I guess we can just disagree on this, but to me fighting was just plain stupid. I've never been in a fight and if there was a fight going on when I was a kid, I pretty much stayed away from it.

I guess we can just disagree on this, but to me fighting was just plain stupid. I've never been in a fight and if there was a fight going on when I was a kid, I pretty much stayed away from it.

Yup. And I never said wasn't stupid. It's just part of growing up.

The best part of growing up was learning what life was all about. Now-a-days do not get that opportunity. Big kids will always hit harder, the little dog will always have his day, do not talk unless you're going to back it up. A lot of great lessons were learned as kids. The weak shall inherit the earth.