Tweets from Bills practice = AWESOME!

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 1h

#Bills coach Doug Marrone (wearing a backwards visor) playing center for some QB drills. Welcome to mini camp.

#Bills Off. Coordinator Nate Hackett hasn't stopped smiling. One of the youngest OC's in the NFL (33) & his enthusiasm is infectious.

#Bills LB Nigel Bradham is flying. Quick change of direction & tremendous acceleration. Ball skills still need work but wow, he looks good.

#Bills Tarvaris Jackson w/ laser to Brad Smith across middle. Splits two defenders for TD. I know it's mini camp but that one had mustard.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. We look awesome in practice. Doesn't mean anything if we can't transition that onto Sundays. I won't get excited about anything til I see something on Week 1.

I remember a lot of fools here were giddy during OTAs and minicamp, then we got CRUSHED by Sanchez and the Jets. We made Sanchez look like Drew Brees out there. All this excitement doesn't mean squat until they produce in reg. season.

Great. We look awesome in practice. Doesn't mean anything if we can't transition that onto Sundays. I won't get excited about anything til I see something on Week 1.

I remember a lot of fools here were giddy during OTAs and minicamp, then we got CRUSHED by Sanchez and the Jets. We made Sanchez look like Drew Brees out there. All this excitement doesn't mean squat until they produce in reg. season.

Don't pee in the Kool-Aid. :)

Lighten up already. It is only April. People are excited to something happening on the field. Nobody is predicting Superbowl or anything.

Thank Christ somebody had the bravery to post this.

If nothing means squat until the regular season, why are you here until the regular season, except to B word?

I think everyone knows it means nothing. That doesn't mean it is not new information to spark discussion on a message board in the off season.

It's really stunning to me that rather than be hopeful, people just revel in being !@#$ing miserable. I've been a Bills fan longer than most of the posters here have been alive yet every year, I try to be hopeful at the start of a new season. How ****ty is your life if you can't find anything positive?

Yes, it's meaningless. Yes it doesn't matter till we win some games but can't we just take a little !@#$ing joy in some positive news?

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

It takes true bravery to point out that the Bills sucked in the last few years when the team sucked in the last few years, and nothing matters unless you win regular season games? The board's biggest idiot and homer (there are so many to choose from I didn't want to leave anyone out by naming him) could have told you that.

If nothing means squat until the regular season, why are you here until the regular season, except to B word?

I think everyone knows it means nothing. That doesn't mean it is not new information to spark discussion on a message board in the off season.

It's really stunning to me that rather than be hopeful, people just revel in being !@#$ing miserable. I've been a Bills fan longer than most of the posters here have been alive yet every year, I try to be hopeful at the start of a new season. How ****ty is your life if you can't find anything positive?

Yes, it's meaningless. Yes it doesn't matter till we win some games but can't we just take a little !@#$ing joy in some positive news?

Amen

Then just ignore this thread and let others enjoy some football.

I thought the most interesting part was Marrone playing center.

That's a very hands on head coach. The Bills are a pretty young team, I'd like to hope that a more hands on head coach will be able to communicate and teach them some things.

No one is expecting jack this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs

Edited by Just in Atlanta

Lighten up already. It is only April. People are excited to something happening on the field. Nobody is predicting Superbowl or anything.

Its the same thing every year. People get giddy about a new coach and what they see during practice..."Yipee!!!! We're improving." Same thing last year. "Yeaaaa Dave Wanny !!! He's a GREAT defensive mind!!! Fk yeaaaa!!"

Snoooooooooooooozzeeee.

You guys can show excitement but I know better.

Then just ignore this thread and let others enjoy some football.

I have a freedom to express myself as long as I'm not breaking the rules. If I choose to speak my mind, I will.

Amen Brother!

I'm with you on this, get tired of same old bashing day after day.

I'f you can't find ANYTHING positive, you dont need to bring everyone else down.

Try to find something to enjoy, and look for a little hope they are at least trying to move in right direction.

:D

True that Mike. I am excited also. Marrone is bringing the NEW CULTURE! He is going to be one bad ass coach. You guys just watch...

Its the same thing every year. People get giddy about a new coach and what they see during practice..."Yipee!!!! We're improving." Same thing last year. "Yeaaaa Dave Wanny !!! He's a GREAT defensive mind!!! Fk yeaaaa!!"

Snoooooooooooooozzeeee.

You guys can show excitement but I know better.

I have a freedom to express myself as long as I'm not breaking the rules. If I choose to speak my mind, I will.

Then please express your opinion on the question of, if nothing matters until regular season wins, why are you here except just to B word?