Best mock draft yet

BILLS #1

I feel like we will go offense with our 1st round pick because of all the resources we got last year defensively via the draft.

Round 1- WR Tavon Austin - Look he is the most electrifying player in the draft, i dont care what his height is. If Ansah and Jordan are gone we take this guy hands down. Him and spiller on the field at the same time with Stevie is pretty sweet.

Round 2 - LB Arthur Brown - Dude could be a steal here he is projected a late 1st . He would thrive in Pettine's system and could be our ILB for years to come. One of my favorite players in this draft.

Round 3- QB Mike Glennon - He is the reason Russel Wilson transferred to Wisconsin. This QB can make all the NFL throws. Yes he isnt mobile. Yes he is slow. But who cares? We have an above average offensive line, this guy can sling it. At 6'7 he has an advantage on defenders when it comes to getting to football to receivers.

Round 4 - TE Vance McDonald - He is big guy at 6'4 267. He ran a 4.6. He needs to be polished in blocking and route running but he has great hands and also could be a huge steal here. If chandler is healthy he and mcdonald can make a good combo in 2 TE sets.

Round 5 - OG David Quessenberry- Now who wouldn't want to buy this guys jersey? Anyways. He is very athletic for his size and had great combine numbers. Also He can play multiple positions on the O Line and we need guard help.

Round 6- CB Demetrius McCray - Tall, Long , Lanky, corner who reminds me of the sherman type. Meaning how underrated he is. His tackling needs improvement Has potential to be a starter down the line.

Horrible mock draft.

BTW, Glennon is not the reason Wilson transferred to Wisconsin. Glennon couldn't carry Wilson's jock. Wilson transferred because Obrien gave him an ultimatium to give up baseball which he was not prepared to do at the time. Glennon had nothing to do with it. Glennon sucks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible mock draft.

BTW, Glennon is not the reason Wilson transferred to Wisconsin. Glennon couldn't carry Wilson's jock. Wilson transferred because Obrien gave him an ultimatium to give up baseball which he was not prepared to do at the time. Glennon had nothing to do with it. Glennon sucks.

You are 100% correct! And I totally missed the OP's comment about Russell Wilson...Where in the hell did the OP get that terrible info? :lol:

Oh cmon, he didnt even try to play baseball @ wisconsin. Show me an article were it says he transferred because O'brien gave him an ultimatum to choose baseball or football!?

O brien loved glennon at QB and was just trying to make excuses to get wilson out of there.

Oh cmon, he didnt even try to play baseball @ wisconsin. Show me an article were it says he transferred because O'brien gave him an ultimatum to choose baseball or football!?

O brien loved glennon at QB and was just trying to make excuses to get wilson out of there.

Can't link bc I'm on my phone but check out Wilson's wiki page. It wasn't college ball he was a pro prospect. If memory serves it was in the Rockies organization.

If you really believe that Nassib is the QB to get, why would you EVER prioritize a 5'8" WR and run the risk of losing out on the QB you want?? Doesn't your draftek system recognize that you can't win in the NFL without a good QB? There is a reason they are "overvalued." Stop the madness!!

Agree 100%. The Bills are going to get their QB at either 8 or later in the 1st round. If they wait all the way til 41 to take him, then they couldn't have been that in love with him in the first place because they ran the risk that all those teams picking ahead of them in the early 2nd could've taken him before the Bills. It's looking more and more like Barkley or Nassib at 8 by the minute.

WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HIM A QB AT 8!!!!!! After us no one needs a qb as bad as the teams that were ahead of us. If anything we trade up at the bottom of round 1 but not at 8 no way !~

Barkley is scared boy and nassib cant throw the deep ball! cmon guys wake up and smell the coffee the guys we need on this team are guys like tyler wilson a warrior. or Mike glennon an NFL QB ARM !

Edited by BILLS #1

WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HIM A QB AT 8!!!!!! After us no one needs a qb as bad as the teams that were ahead of us. If anything we trade up at the bottom of round 1 but not at 8 no way !~

Barkley is scared boy and nassib cant throw the deep ball! cmon guys wake up and smell the coffee the guys we need on this team are guys like tyler wilson a warrior. or Mike glennon an NFL QB ARM !

i have been thinking this way as well. wilson's toughness is tremendous, and it is hard to ignore the arm from glennon, epecially seeing a similar sized qb in flacco get the job done over the years.

part of me is affraid to pick a qb at 8 because this team has been so bad that missing there would set us back once again

I feel like we will go offense with our 1st round pick because of all the resources we got last year defensively via the draft.

Round 1- WR Tavon Austin - Look he is the most electrifying player in the draft, i dont care what his height is. If Ansah and Jordan are gone we take this guy hands down. Him and spiller on the field at the same time with Stevie is pretty sweet.

Round 2 - LB Arthur Brown - Dude could be a steal here he is projected a late 1st . He would thrive in Pettine's system and could be our ILB for years to come. One of my favorite players in this draft.

Round 3- QB Mike Glennon - He is the reason Russel Wilson transferred to Wisconsin. This QB can make all the NFL throws. Yes he isnt mobile. Yes he is slow. But who cares? We have an above average offensive line, this guy can sling it. At 6'7 he has an advantage on defenders when it comes to getting to football to receivers.

Round 4 - TE Vance McDonald - He is big guy at 6'4 267. He ran a 4.6. He needs to be polished in blocking and route running but he has great hands and also could be a huge steal here. If chandler is healthy he and mcdonald can make a good combo in 2 TE sets.

Round 5 - OG David Quessenberry- Now who wouldn't want to buy this guys jersey? Anyways. He is very athletic for his size and had great combine numbers. Also He can play multiple positions on the O Line and we need guard help.

Round 6- CB Demetrius McCray - Tall, Long , Lanky, corner who reminds me of the sherman type. Meaning how underrated he is. His tackling needs improvement Has potential to be a starter down the line.

Brown is barely 6 ft, explain how he would thrive?? hes no London Fletcher and gets lost in the shuffle. Couldnt hack it at Miami and went to K State, not a fan.

i have been thinking this way as well. wilson's toughness is tremendous, and it is hard to ignore the arm from glennon, epecially seeing a similar sized qb in flacco get the job done over the years.

part of me is affraid to pick a qb at 8 because this team has been so bad that missing there would set us back once again

If you want the next QB for the Bills to be an unathletic version of Rob Johnson part 2 Glennon is your guy.

I think you need to change the subject line because it's incorrect. If the Bills aren't taking the best QB of the draft, then the draft is essentially a failure. It's patently obvious that the lack of a QB is killing this team. Waiting until round 3 is a loser strategy that will ensure more losing.

so waiting until the 3rd round last year and getting Wilson would have constituted a failure? or waisting a pick at #8 on a non-impact player because he is the "best" QB in this diluted class is a good idea?!?! We need a day 1 impact player at #8.

Why wouldn't you. The team has only 6 draft picks and hence using two (or more) picks to trade up means they have less players to draft to fill holes. I would rather stay put, pick the QB of choice with Rd1 and then use the remaining 5 picks to address the rest.