anyone paying attention to n korea threatening to nuke america?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way China allows this to happen.

It's still interesting to see the reaction of those who are sheltered from this madman. No **** BFBF has nothing to worry about but there are people that should actually worry.

the fact that they named Austin, TX as a target has caused a bit of a stir around here. lots of jokes, mostly....probably a few happy hour specials as well.

Edited by Azalin

Call me nuts, Im concerned. Not "hide in my basement we area all going to die, invade the DPKR (or whatever)" concerned, mind you. But its NOT they cant carry out some pretty nasty stuff if they really wanted to. They DO have the capability. Im going to ASSUME the Pentagon, behind the scenes is on alert here. Right....RIGHT??????? TOM??!!!??? AHHHH!!! RUN!!!!!!

Edited by RkFast

It is something to pay attention to and be concerned about. They are nuts, are trying to show toughness and gain respect, and.....they have nukes.

I would be more worried about them causing havoc in east Asia and putting a huge dent into the global economy.

A read an interesting thesis the other day how north Korea could win a war against the south. The cliff notes version would be to use nukes as a tactical first strike with an upper atmosphere blast over south Korea creating an emp blast and leveling the military playing field where they would not be at a technologic disadvantage. Then immediately after the emp launch massive amounts of forces south to take advantage of the chaos. They could in theory take 10,000-100,000 US citizens hostage as human shields that currently live in south Korea before we decide how to counter attack.

It was an interesting strategy.

It is something to pay attention to and be concerned about. They are nuts, are trying to show toughness and gain respect, and.....they have nukes.

I would be more worried about them causing havoc in east Asia and putting a huge dent into the global economy.

A read an interesting thesis the other day how north Korea could win a war against the south. The cliff notes version would be to use nukes as a tactical first strike with an upper atmosphere blast over south Korea creating an emp blast and leveling the military playing field where they would not be at a technologic disadvantage. Then immediately after the emp launch massive amounts of forces south to take advantage of the chaos. They could in theory take 10,000-100,000 US citizens hostage as human shields that currently live in south Korea before we decide how to counter attack.

It was an interesting strategy.

yeah one thing most people don't realize is how satellite based our military is - imagine our military without space based GPS, communications, or reconnaissance, a couple emps in space or hell blowup bags of sand in space and create a huge debris field

:lol:

Ever think that Rodman may have been recruited by the North Korea head guy (forgot his name) as a spy? In case you don't know, Rodman is a top contender on Trumps' Celebrity Apprentice. If Dennis were to win bingo, Korea has a mole within the heart of the capitalist running dog beast!!! Genius!

yeah one thing most people don't realize is how satellite based our military is - imagine our military without space based GPS, communications, or reconnaissance, a couple emps in space or hell blowup bags of sand in space and create a huge debris field

"A couple of EMPs in space" is fiction. An EMP is caused by ionization of the atmosphere by gamma radiation, it doesn't come directly from the warhead itself.

And bags of sand? Really? All the billions dumped into anti-satellite technology and Star Wars, and none of that was necessary because blowing up bags of sand is an effective weapon? Seriously? Do you ever think before you post?

I'm not concerned about us. I am concerned about South Korea. It wouldn't surprise me, if sanctions aren't lifted, that North Korea will start shelling South Korea. "We" will respond in a tactical manner, and everyone will come back to the negotiating table.