Who Here Watches Fashion Police?

plenzmd1

This show was always on the DVR, but I never watched it. Then I caught an episode a while back with my wife, and I am somewhat embaraased to say it has evolved into one of my favorite shows. Now, no way will I allow my 13 year old to watch, but some of the one liners on this show are truly hilarious. Joan Rivers is great!

If you all have never seen it,and I am guessing most on this board have not, I highly suggest recording it some night. Think most would enjoy it.

Obviously you weren't embarrassed enough to not start a thread announcing it!

What, was Real Housewives of New Jersey not on that night?

You got it bro! :w00t:

I posted more as a service, funny ass show you should really watch! :thumbsup:

Unless it's on Netflix I can't watch it but I've always been a fan of Joan Rivers. Some hate her but I've liked her. She's been around for ever!

You got no TV in that new house??

If not on Netflix, sure it is on Hulu or something like that

You got it bro! :w00t:

I posted more as a service, funny ass show you should really watch! :thumbsup:

You got no TV in that new house??

If not on Netflix, sure it is on Hulu or something like that

No cable. Haven't had it since the end of the year. Don't miss it. Roku rocks!

Joan is funny. And she's gotten to that age where she realizes that nobody can do **** to her for what she says, so it just comes out - no filter.

I don't think Joan has ever given a **** about what people thought about what comes out ot her mouth. Probably just a lot less now.

Joan is funny. And she's gotten to that age where she realizes that nobody can do **** to her for what she says, so it just comes out - no filter.

My wife watches so I've seen it a few times and there has to be people writing her "one liners". Regardless, I'll admit I've laughed at the show before.

My wife watches so I've seen it a few times and there has to be people writing her "one liners". Regardless, I'll admit I've laughed at the show before.

I'm mostly talking about the stuff that shows up on CNN. Like Holocaust jokes that the ADL and co. always get their panties in a wad over. Oy vey!

Edited by LeviF91

• 1 year later...

This show was always on the DVR, but I never watched it. Then I caught an episode a while back with my wife, and I am somewhat embaraased to say it has evolved into one of my favorite shows. Now, no way will I allow my 13 year old to watch, but some of the one liners on this show are truly hilarious. Joan Rivers is great!

If you all have never seen it,and I am guessing most on this board have not, I highly suggest recording it some night. Think most would enjoy it.

Did we really need another thread about deflated balls?

Did we really need another thread about deflated balls?

Just wanted to see if anyone else watched the first couple of episodes. They should just cancel this show now. Joan was the show.....it is unwatchable without her.

RIP Joan, you were one of a kind!

BTW, if you are not watching Broad City on Comedy Central it is hilarious. Susie from Curb was on last night, show is an absolute classic.

Edited by plenzmd1