Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse

Not that I believe you would do this because your a respected poster Kelly, you've been around a long time, but the last fella I had a bet with on here lost and then slipped away into the night.

lol, Im not working hard at all

So then, just to close the loop here, you can't show me where I did that, and are going to try to skate with a lame, one-line response?

Gotcha

Shocking coming from you /sarcasm

Edited by thebandit27

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We both put our money in a cashier's check and give it to an agreed upon poster here. You put up $10K and I put up $1K and the winner takes it all. If I "knew" what was going to happen, I would gladly give you 10-1 odds. It's a sure thing.

10-1, well thats mighty generous of you, and this proves what?

10-1, well thats mighty generous of you, and this proves what?

That you're full of crap and you don't "know" anything.

It's just an opinion like everyone else's. You have a very strong feeling about what the Bills think of a player and what they might do in the draft. We get it. But that's all it is. Just like a lot of people. And yet you act and post as if anyone who doesn't believe with 100% certainty exactly as you do, they are completely clueless about the draft, the Bills, what the Bills think about several players, and what is going to happen in the future, because there is zero chance the Bills don't do what you already know.

Frankly, I don't know why they are even attending these QB pro days and wasting time on interviews except perhaps as a ruse.

It's just an opinion like everyone else's. You have a very strong feeling about what the Bills think of a player and what they might do in the draft. We get it. But that's all it is. Just like a lot of people. And yet you act and post as if anyone who doesn't believe with 100% certainty exactly as you do, they are completely clueless about the draft, the Bills, what the Bills think about several players, and what is going to happen in the future, because there is zero chance the Bills don't do what you already know.

Frankly, I don't know why they are even attending these QB pro days and wasting time on interviews except perhaps as a ruse.

Buddy is going to out smart everyone and take a RB with the 1st pick.

A quick note about Nassib...

One guy I really respect is Charles Davis...I'll never forget a couple years ago when Davis went out on a limb and said down the line Colin Kaepernick would be the best QB from the 2011 class...

When asked a couple days ago which QB he preferred Nassib or Tyler Wilson, Davis was pretty confident that Wilson was the better pro prospect...He felt both had similar athletic ability, but he liked everything about Wilson's intangibles over Nassib...The thing is, as he elaborated on Wilson he said that the Arkansas QB would be a great back-up that could win a few games as a starter...Davis then said he was unsure Wilson could project as a future full-time starter in the NFL...

What I'm getting at is this...I respect Davis a lot...He likes Wilson better than Nassib...He thinks Wilson is a 3rd Round prospect who may never be a full time starter in the NFL...So I'll let Y'all speculate on what Davis thinks about Nassib's potential... ;)

Mayock also has Nassib tied with Landry Jones as the 5th rated QB...Tied with Landry Jones... :huh:

Now I'm not saying any of this means Nassib cannot develop into a quality NFL starter in time...But the momentum does seem to be moving in the wrong direction for Nassib...Especially when you're talking about #8 overall...I would say the chances that Nassib is Drafted at #8 overall at this point are slim and none...And Slim done left town...

Just saying... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

A quick note about Nassib...

One guy I really respect is Charles Davis...I'll never forget a couple years ago when Davis went out on a limb and said down the line Colin Kaepernick would be the best QB from the 2011 class...

When asked a couple days ago which QB he preferred Nassib or Tyler Wilson, Davis was pretty confident that Wilson was the better pro prospect...He felt both had similar athletic ability, but he liked everything about Wilson's intangibles over Nassib...The thing is, as he elaborated on Wilson he said that the Arkansas QB would be a great back-up that could win a few games as a starter...Davis then said he was unsure Wilson could project as a future full-time starter in the NFL...

What I'm getting at is this...I respect Davis a lot...He likes Wilson better than Nassib...He thinks Wilson is a 3rd Round prospect who may never be a full time starter in the NFL...So I'll let Y'all speculate on what Davis thinks about Nassib's potential... ;)

Mayock also has Nassib tied with Landry Jones as the 5th rated QB...Tied with Landry Jones... :huh:

Now I'm not saying any of this means Nassib cannot develop into a quality NFL starter in time...But the momentum does seem to be moving in the wrong direction for Nassib...Especially when you're talking about #8 overall...I would say the chances that Nassib is Drafted at #8 overall at this point are slim and none...And Slim done left town...

Just saying... B-)

Preach it !! If we take Nassib @ #8 I'll feel the same way I felt when we took Maybin and Whitner. Like I opened up a Christmas present and saw a pile of dog $!%&. I will only have any hope for 2013 if we draft Barkley, Wilson, Smith or Manuel. Not another gunslinger with a pop gun arm. We just got rid of one......... to draft another ???? No thanks

John Gruden was on Mike & Mike this morning and lots of good things to say about Nassib - of couse Gruden doesn't know much more than you or I about who is going to draft whom. He said that it would not surprise him for Nassib to sneak into the later part of the 1st round. That surprises me alot for him to move that far up.

John Gruden was on Mike & Mike this morning and lots of good things to say about Nassib - of couse Gruden doesn't know much more than you or I about who is going to draft whom. He said that it would not surprise him for Nassib to sneak into the later part of the 1st round. That surprises me alot for him to move that far up.

I'm pretty sure Gruden has never seen, heard of, or spoken to a QB that he did not have serious man-love for...

Gruden loves all QB's...This is well known...Just saying... B-)

I believe we will draft Nassib and you must believe we won't, so its really that simple.

Hey man, great idea, just choose a side and stick to it , theres no need to critisize folks ahead of time just so you can feel like you've covered all your bases.

I found it amusing that the bet you proposed must have reflected the odds of Nassib coming to Buffalo for you to some degree.

Edited by dog14787

Here's how Gruden rates QBs

1. Incredible

2. Great

3. Very good

Puts the team first. First one in, last one out. Total gym rat.

this is good. it's important to have a work ethic like this. it let's everyone (coaches, assistants, gm's, teammates, and even fans) know that if he fails, it's not going to be from a lack of effort.

Here's how Gruden rates QBs

1. Incredible

2. Great

3. Very good

That's how Gruden rates every player. I think he said he never drafted a QB while a head coach. Which after looking at was wrong he drafted Josh Johnson, Bruce Gradkowski, Chris Simms, and Marques Tuiasasopo.