"The Wolverine" Trailer

Mark Vader

Fox and Sony need to give their Marvel superhero rights back to Marvel/Disney so better movies can be made.

Or at least work together and have one studio handle the domestic release and have the other handle the international distribution.

Either way, you will never see the Disney logo in front of a Marvel movie.

Hugh juiced, no doubt in my mind here. I don't care how well you train and eat, when you're 44 you don't pack on size like that in a short amount of time and stay lean without some extra help.

So are you going to see this movie or not?

What's the plot of this one, and where in the "X-Men" timeline does it occur?

Takes place after X3 so it is technically a sequel.

Basically after the events of the third X-Men movie, Wolverine heads to Japan and runs into a group of people from his past. The arc in the comic books was really well done so we'll see what happens with this flick.

Edited by BillsGuyInBallstonSpa

Can't wait to see this.

They're doing good things with the series and the entire X-Men progeny. I'm really excited about "X-Men: First Class 2" coming out next summer.

I hope they're not overloading the sequel to first class too much. I really wish they'd separate it from the first three movies thanks to that train wreck of a 3rd film and Wolverine spinoff. From some of the casting stories I've seen though, it looks like it will be tied in very heavily. If they can somehow eliminate those two movies from the continuity, I'll be very happy.

I hope they're not overloading the sequel to first class too much. I really wish they'd separate it from the first three movies thanks to that train wreck of a 3rd film and Wolverine spinoff. From some of the casting stories I've seen though, it looks like it will be tied in very heavily. If they can somehow eliminate those two movies from the continuity, I'll be very happy.

What didn't you like about the third X-Men and the first Wolverine movie?

What didn't you like about the third X-Men and the first Wolverine movie?

Is this a serious question? I think it would be much easier to list the things I did like about them:

1. The line "I'm the juggernaut, B word"

Sadly, that's about all I can think of.

Is this a serious question? I think it would be much easier to list the things I did like about them:

I remember that gem and a dozen fleeting appearances by other X-Men fan favorites. X-3 seemed more about packing in as many characters as possible than furthering a plot. Wasn't there a change in director between X-2 and X-3?

Or CGI.

I thought that so I looked up some pics of before and after. The guy is huge. It may be CGI but these guys juice for some of these roles. Tom Hardy who played Bane in Batman no doubt had some synthetic help. I'm not against it to tell you the truth just noticed it and a little jealous.

Just wondering. I enjoyed it. Didn't like the Dark Phoenix angle, but 70% of the movie, in my mind, was entertaining.

I remember that gem and a dozen fleeting appearances by other X-Men fan favorites. X-3 seemed more about packing in as many characters as possible than furthering a plot. Wasn't there a change in director between X-2 and X-3?

Yes, Brett Ratner took over.

Good portion of the X-Men movies is crap how director would have done it - Killing Professor X, Cyclops killed, Phoenix under control of Magento, etc.

I had no trouble with the mutant cure storyline.

Now Wolverine was done better but as usual they have really screwed up history.

Good portion of the X-Men movies is crap how director would have done it - Killing Professor X, Cyclops killed, Phoenix under control of Magento, etc.

I had no trouble with the mutant cure storyline.

Now Wolverine was done better but as usual they have really screwed up history.

I really thought they booted the Cyclops character throughout the whole series, but killing him off in the 3rd was even worse. It even seemed like they made such a huge decision on the story based solely on the fact that the actor was also working on the new Superman movie at the time. It really felt like the whole movie was just an ego boost for the biggest actors, Jackman and Berry.