"The Wolverine" Trailer

Mark Vader

Yes, Brett Ratner took over RUINED EVERYTHING.

Fixed it for you.

X-3 was an abomination of film and it looks like Days of Future Past is trying to "correct" what happened in X-3 and pretend it didn't really happen.

Forgive me not being an X-Men nerd and all, but what was so bad about the 3rd film (Last Stand)?

Did you see it (serious question)? To me, it was a lot like Spiderman 3, trying to throw way too much out there at once instead of making the story better.

Did you see it (serious question)? To me, it was a lot like Spiderman 3, trying to throw way too much out there at once instead of making the story better.

Yes, I saw it, although admittedly only once and it was a long time ago. I didn't leave the theater thinking, "wow, they really effed that up," but clearly a number of you think they did just that.

I also enjoyed the first Wolverine flick ("Origins"), but it sounds like I'm in the minority there as well.

Fixed it for you.

X-3 was an abomination of film and it looks like Days of Future Past is trying to "correct" what happened in X-3 and pretend it didn't really happen.

I just wonder if they'll even try to explain away the age gap of Cyclops and Havok.

I just wonder if they'll even try to explain away the age gap of Cyclops and Havok.

The timelines are all screwed up because of inconsistency across the X-men, X-men First Class and Wolverine platforms. Did they not have a juvenile Cyclops in Wolverine: Origins? And for some reason, Emma Frost is also there as a young mutant as well.

The timelines are all screwed up because of inconsistency across the X-men, X-men First Class and Wolverine platforms. Did they not have a juvenile Cyclops in Wolverine: Origins? And for some reason, Emma Frost is also there as a young mutant as well.

Yeah, they pretty much have to completely ignore the Origins movie.