2013 Bills' Season - Motto Contest

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone Photoshop the Bills stadium photo billboard with "2013 Bills Football - It's on like a MoFo"...I hate to bother Big Cat with Photoshop tricks...I'm untrained in the fine art of photo editing. He did the one above for me so I have to let the poor guy rest.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Can anyone Photoshop the Bills stadium photo billboard with "2013 Bills Football - It's on like a MoFo"...I hate to bother Big Cat with Photoshop tricks...I'm untrained in the fine art of photo editing. He did the one above for me so I have to let the poor guy rest.

You caught me with one foot out the door @ work, I can punch it up first thing tomorrow

Few more mottos: 1. "what in the wide wide world of sports is going on here?" 2. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue 3. You'll get nothing and like it 4. Doodie! 5. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Few more mottos: 1. "what in the wide wide world of sports is going on here?" 2. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue 3. You'll get nothing and like it 4. Doodie! 5. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Damn, you, MVader, Bandit and I should have a death match of movie quotes some time real soon.