Lost in all of this, we need a Tight End

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TE seems to be the one position that the Bills have ignored even longer than the QB spot...when they got Jay (oh christ Im gonna kill his last name here) Remiersma, Ithought maybe they had finally replaced Metz..but I was wrong again...one day I'd really like to see a good TE in Buffalo again.

There are no guarantees Chandler will be close to being ready, so we are going to need another guy to stretch the field. Much like Metz in the K Gun and Graham in NO We need a TE for Marrone's Offense to stretch the field and be a legit threat

That fact isn't lost on all of us. There were a few good, affordable TE's available in FA but we never even contacted any of them as far as any published reports. The only reason I keep hearing is that Buddy Nix is scouting Pro Days and can't do both like every other teams do. Edited by BuffBill

That fact isn't lost on all of us. There were a few good, affordable TE's available in FA but we never even contacted any of them as far as any published reports. The only reason I keep hearing is that Buddy Nix is scouting Pro Days and can't do both like every other teams does.

Ha, yep. No multi-tasking it seems. Or maybe we're just going for that compensatory pick.

i could see maybe Vance McDonald in the 4th if he fell that far. I'd say Dion Sims, but he doesn't play in the South, sooooo...