4) Bill Romanowski 2002 Raiders with Charles Woodson

5) Charles Woodson 2009 Packers with Nick Barnett

6) Nick Barnett with Fitzpatrick in Buffalo

Holy :censored: that was impressive

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best chance would be a rookie from a team that hasn't been active in free agency, or a player that is out of the league after one season. With so few teams you could probably cut down the 6 degrees to 3 or 4 for most all players that have played in the last decade. It'd be like playing the Kevin Bacon game if there were only 32 movies ever made.

Sammy Baugh.

Sammy Baugh coached the 1964 Houston Oilers.

George Blanda played on the 1964 Oilers coached by Baugh.

Ken Stabler played on the 1975 Raiders with Blanda.

Wade Phillips was the defensive coordinator of the 1984 Saints, which Stabler played for.

Alex Van Pelt played for the Buffalo Bills while Phillips was head coach.

Fitzpatrick played for the Bills while Van Pelt was the offensive coordinator in 2009.

I was going to try to tie in Ralph Wilson instead, but I guess I didn't need to.

Sammy Baugh coached the 1964 Houston Oilers.

George Blanda played on the 1964 Oilers coached by Baugh.

Ken Stabler played on the 1975 Raiders with Blanda.

Wade Phillips was the defensive coordinator of the 1984 Saints, which Stabler played for.

Alex Van Pelt played for the Buffalo Bills while Phillips was head coach.

Fitzpatrick played for the Bills while Van Pelt was the offensive coordinator in 2009.

I was going to try to tie in Ralph Wilson instead, but I guess I didn't need to.

Damn...you guys are good. Here's a smiley face sticker for ya' :D

That was a tough one...as challenging as Shane Falco

Ghandi.....

GO!

Ghandi was once portrayed on the Big Screen by Ben Kingsley

Ben Kingsley was in Schindler's List with Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson was in The Dark Knight Rises, a film that included the destruction of a football field, which is actually located in Pittsburgh

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been destroyed at a sporting event in that very same Pittsburgh stadium (back in 2008 with Cincinnati)

Yeah...that was a bit of a stretch I'll admit

Edited by thebandit27

I think that's "negative". Nix joined the Chargers on May 17, 2001 and Ryan Leaf was released Feb 28, 2001. But there's probably something else easy I'm missing.

Damn some of you guys are rockin' it.

I confess to 1st degree Wikipedia-research. But Wikipedia does claim that Buddy was the Chargers Director of Pro Personnel for the 2000 season.

I confess to 1st degree Wikipedia-research. But Wikipedia does claim that Buddy was the Chargers Director of Pro Personnel for the 2000 season.

The question remains, can Ryan Leaf be connected to Fitz with players alone (not GM's, coaches, or pacifists on hunger strikes)??

The question remains, can Ryan Leaf be connected to Fitz with players alone (not GM's, coaches, or pacifists on hunger strikes)??

Probably, via Merriman.

Yep: Leaf was on the roster with David Binn (yes I looked it up) in 2000, who was on the roster with Merriman in '05, who was on the Bills with Kevi - er, Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Edited by DC Tom

Probably, via Merriman.

Yep: Leaf was on the roster with David Binn (yes I looked it up) in 2000, who was on the roster with Merriman in '05, who was on the Bills with Kevi - er, Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I assumed a gentleman of your intellect would not rely on Wikipedia...my image of you has changed.