Some Nice Words From Coach Marrone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like our coach's attitude, and that he plays everything so close to the vest.

That said, I really don't like Tim Graham. His writing is sardonic, his twitter feed is pompous, and we all got a front row seat to his TBD hissy fit a few years ago. Guy is an ass.

Great words but we have heard that same stuff for 13 years. I would rather HEAR nothing from the staff and SEE winning football.

Mime's make incredibly poor coaches, trust me. I had to get a public speaking coach and the mime I hired was terrible at it.

It is great what he says, But at this point Nix and the entire football staff have failed miserably so far this free agency period.. This team has gotten much worse on paper since Marrone has arrived. I don't blame him but he has provided nothing as far as a plan to get this team to improve.

NFL sideline mime coaches. Are they the flavor of the week or the innovative change that propels us to superbowl dynasty mode?

Hmm...thinking about it, they'd be really good at helping players with form and they could teach them to communicate without speaking so noisy stadiums would have no effect. Imagine getting beat on a play then having a guy trash talk you via miming.

"I know what it's like to grow up in that state. I know what it's like to scrape the ice off your windshield. I know what it's like to wake up in the morning and go to work when it's cold. I know what it's like to have your team not do well." Doug Marrone

/\I like this