Levitre signs with Titans

Mango

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills let Levitre walk, and he signs 8 mil per year somewhere else, would we be happy if we where able to sign Vasquez and Laron Landry both around 5-6mil per year. Essentially we'd be trading Levitre for a comparable Gaurd and starting SS.

What about if we sign Landry and DeVito and no Vasquez? I think I would make the first move all day. Urbik is our best blocker on paper anyways.

Just to note I would like to keep Levitre at a reasonable 7.5 per cieling.

You nailed it.

All my rationalization and justification for not signing Levitre due to his probable salary went out the window when they signed McKelvin for $5 million a year

Mckelvin is only guarenteed 7.5 million.

Doesn't it help the Bills when Levitre signs a HUGE contract (compensatory)?

Only if they don't sign someone in his place I believe. Something to do with net loss and net gains IIRC. And it sold obviously be a 2014 pick

Only if they don't sign someone in his place I believe. Something to do with net loss and net gains IIRC. And it sold obviously be a 2014 pick

Well, since they are not signing someone to a BIG contract, shouldn't the Bills end up getting some comp?

If we let Levitre walk, our qb will be staring at the sky and Spiller will be a prime target. Too many injuries to fill rest of line.

Spiller primarily runs behind Urbik and Mcintyre. In theory you could move Urbik to lg and start Reinhardt at rg, and get similar production.

Any decrease in OL play this year will be mostly due to scheming and the screen game chan used. Getting spiller in space is why he was so good.