FREE AGENCY THREAD

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance Glenn comes in inside, but it's looking more and more like Chance @ 8...

No it's not. Buddy has publicly stated he prefers drafting tackles and kicking them inside if they can't play on the outside. I've said this ad nauseum but last year DeCastro was supposed to be the elite once in a decade guard that was coming out college and going to dominate day 1 in the NFL. He was picked towards the end of round 1. Guards don't get taken in the top 10.

Edited by Bangarang

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills

RT @ashermathews: The Eagles have reached out to DHB, per @ALLsportsINTEL

More importantly Chris, have the Bills?

I guess this answers that question

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills

@jmaccormack1979 Not many irons in the fire right now. #Bills

That sucks if that report is true. Its a deep class so hopefully they make the right moves.

Since they do not appear to be in the hunt for anyone right now, hopefully they are waiting for initial frenzy to die down and then make some more signings.

I'd say the initial frenzy has already died down. It's not like they have to wait and sign second or third tier players.

Since they do not appear to be in the hunt for anyone right now, hopefully they are waiting for initial frenzy to die down and then make some more signings.

It is a joke as to how many holes this team still has to fill. We have plenty of cap space. There is absolutely no reason that we don't sign a WR, TE, G, S and another LB and CB. You can not win without players. And right now we have one NFL receiver and no healthy NFL TE's. Does it matter who plays QB if we don't have any receivers to throw to? When was the last time we signed a free agent wideout other than that joke called TO? Bill Brooks and Quinn Early come to mind. And that is early and mid 90's under the Kelly era. The management of this franchise (not coaching mind you) makes me want to cry.