RUMORS! Get yer rumors here!

Simon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes for a second round pick. I think my work friend heard it on the Seahawk's radio show locally.

Given that Buffalo has Fitz/TJax on the cap for next year, and that Flynn is unproven, there is zero chance they give up a second round pick for him.

Byrd to 49ers for pick #34..

Where are you hearing that?

From a friend at work who is a Seahawks fan and says he heard it on the local Seahawks radio station. It being a trade from Seattle to Buffalo; Flynn for multiple picks. BUT it is only a rumor. Perhaps planted by Flynn's agent or the Seahawks GM to up the asking price for Flynn?

I understand it's a rumor; I'm just saying that the terms of the deal/Buffalo's cap circumstances make it a very implausible rumor.

aaaaaand cue 5 posts whining about Incarcerated Bob

It's a rumor thread, and therefore appropriate. The previous thread attempted to pass off Incarcerated Bob as being a legitimate source in the mold of Schefter, La Canfora, Florio, etc.

It's a rumor thread, and therefore appropriate. The previous thread attempted to pass off Incarcerated Bob as being a legitimate source in the mold of Schefter, La Canfora, Florio, etc.

Also, it has three exclamation points - it HAS to be true!!!

Good thing we have Leodis to (potentially) match up with Wallace twice a year...

Moore may want $$$ but at 32 he's not getting the 8+ mil

Does $8 Million over 2 years count for Moore?

In an effort to keep this board from becoming polluted with the imaginary stylings of the incarcerated nobs of the world, the hundreds of unsubstantiated internet rumors of contact between various teams and players can go in this thread. Feel free to stop in any time and read the latest fabrications and if you are adding a rumor, please also provide a link so the loudly desperate among us can read the news first hand.

Thanks for your help in keeping this the best Bills forum in the land!

David Garrard to Jets. Apparently, it's a fact that he worked out for them.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/2/4055562/david-garrard-free-agency-jets-mark-sanchez

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/03/05/finally-healthy-david-garrard-eyes-the-jets/

Says "no signing (yet) due to Jet's salary cap issues". Says “I want to go out and win ballgames. I’ve been watching for the last few years unfortunately and I’ve been watching some not-so-good quarterback play out there and I know that I can still play and I can play at a high level,”

I suspect a lot of Jests fans see it like this though:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/04/palladino-garrard-not-the-fix-for-jets-sanchez-problem/

The hot chick in AP is banging the marketing manager!!!...What oh not that kind of rumour.

...I wouldn't mind Matt Flynn for a 4th, may be we'd turn the tables on them fleecing us for a 4th for "The Beast". Mike Florio said last week Fitz is history on the Dan Patrick show so we'd need a vet and he's only 27.