Valerie Harper diagnosed with terminal brain cancer....

The Poojer

She is the only woman I can have the hots for as a 10 year old and still have the hots for as a soon to be 52 year old. How the !@#$ did that happen??

Same here but I have you by a couple years. (Sofia too)

Harper was very good on the MTM show.

This is so terribly sad. Everything Mary Tyler Moore has ever been in, I consider an all-time personal favorite. And Rhoda goes down as one of the best supporting characters, ever. God bless her.

And I'm 30 years younger than Beerball.

Edited by Fig Newtons

72 ain't what it used to be my friend.

Nor is 75, I guess. Sally Kellerman was just on an episode "The Worst Generation" of Workaholics as a promiscuous nursing home resident http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1702617/workaholics-true-life-sally-kellerman-clip.jhtml I don't watch this very often but lol'd a few times at this one.

Lots of plastic surgery? Really??

Of course she denies it. Most likely a liar:

"Plastic surgeon and blogger Dr. Tony Youn doesn't believe Welch's denials, and he says so in no uncertain terms:

"I think she's a liar.

Her forehead hardly moves, likely frozen by a good amount of Botox or Dysport. Her brows are nicely elevated, possibly from a browlift. She shows none of the excess skin and puffiness of a 69-year-old woman. I believe she's also undergone an upper and lower blepharoplasty [eyelid surgery]. Her cheeks and lips are full, likely from a filler like fat grafting. Her neckline is way too sharp for a person her age who hasn't had a facelift. Finally, her nose looks overly chiseled, likely from at least one reduction rhinoplasty.

If her looks are solely due to yoga, diet, and makeup, then I'm one of Tiger Woods' mistresses.""

Of course she denies it. Most likely a liar:

"Plastic surgeon and blogger Dr. Tony Youn doesn't believe Welch's denials, and he says so in no uncertain terms:

"I think she's a liar.

Her forehead hardly moves, likely frozen by a good amount of Botox or Dysport. Her brows are nicely elevated, possibly from a browlift. She shows none of the excess skin and puffiness of a 69-year-old woman. I believe she's also undergone an upper and lower blepharoplasty [eyelid surgery]. Her cheeks and lips are full, likely from a filler like fat grafting. Her neckline is way too sharp for a person her age who hasn't had a facelift. Finally, her nose looks overly chiseled, likely from at least one reduction rhinoplasty.

If her looks are solely due to yoga, diet, and makeup, then I'm one of Tiger Woods' mistresses.""

And no one has come forth to say they performed the plastic surgery on her.