ESPN insider McShay 3.0

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft the best players available.

Period.

Bad football teams (ie Buffalo Bills) need the very best player available to them.

Draft them, sign them, acquire them, trade for them........however.....just do it.

Regardless of position.

It aint happening in one offseason, either.

Well, let's all take a deep breath and remember that it's only a mock, and Kiper...well, he's not the most accurate.

That said, Glenn was a phenomenal steal at LT. He did a bang up job as a rookie, and with a full offseason of prep, plus a HC whose background is with the O-line, Zebrie Sanders coming off IR and one of the deepest lineman drafts in decent memory.

Do I think that we'll make a run for QB? Maybe, but the two areas where I have no fear for the bills is at RB and the O-line.

Who's saying elite?

I think most people are trying to point out that O-line is not this team's primary area of weakness.

QB, WR, LB, etc are all areas worse than O-line.

It's best statistic is that it is 15th in qb sacks. Everything else is bottom 10

No way should we waste the 8th pick on an OT when we have plenty, I thought Glenn and Hairston are two young tackles that can play. We need D and LB's esp. McShay has no idea what he is talking about, neither him or Kiper ever get anything right. I just hope we don't go this route!!!

It's best statistic is that it is 15th in qb sacks. Everything else is bottom 10

Not so....

OL related stats:

10th Sacks allowed

11th Sack percent allowed

6th Rushing yards

4th Rushing Y/A

Defensive stats:

18th in Sacks

13th in Sack percent

15th Defensive QBR

10th Defensive passing Y/A

McShay 3.0 - Buffalo Bills Select - OT Eric Fisher /Central Michigan 6'-7"/306

I'd be cheering :thumbsup:

I'd cheer if the Bills take any of the top 3 OT's and move Glenn to RT or guard. Or if they take Cordarelle Patterson, or OG Chance Warmack to replace Levitre. Any one of those 3 OT's and Warmack are just about can't miss picks,

A decent QB can be had in the 2nd round, and there are good free agents LBers out there this year.

Edited by FeartheLosing

Draft the best players available.

Period.

Bad football teams (ie Buffalo Bills) need the very best player available to them.

Draft them, sign them, acquire them, trade for them........however.....just do it.

Regardless of position.

It aint happening in one offseason, either.

^This.

Playmaker is always a position of need, regardless of position. We have woefully few playmakers throughout the roster.

GO BILLS!!!

I'd be cheering :thumbsup:

I'd cheer if the Bills take any of the top 3 OT's and move Glenn to RT or guard. Or if they take Cordarelle Patterson, or OG Chance Warmack to replace Levitre. Any one of those 3 OT's and Warmack are just about can't miss picks,

A decent QB can be had in the 2nd round, and there are good free agents LBers out there this year.

:flirt::beer::thumbsup:

The Bills are taking a QB in the first round - No exceptions!!!!!!

:thumbsup::beer::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Edited by Dat '315' Dude

Not so....

OL related stats:

10th Sacks allowed

11th Sack percent allowed

6th Rushing yards

4th Rushing Y/A

Defensive stats:

18th in Sacks

13th in Sack percent

15th Defensive QBR

10th Defensive passing Y/A

Thanks, Dibs.