Brandon Myers at TE?

VanCity

Brandon Myers, is a big, athletic, pass-catching and blocking TE that had a very solid season in OAK last year. He's a FA and he has been quoted as saying that he doesn't expect OAK to be a player for his services. I would love to see the Bills make a play, within reason, for his services. Te will definitely be a need w/ the uncertainty surrounding Chandlers availability at the start of the season. Thoughts?

I actually think he and Scott Chandler were teammates at Iowa. Wouldn't be a bad pickup at all for Chandler-insurance.

He's more athletic than Scott, Approaching 1000yds season TE, who wouldn't want him starting.

Let me see. Break out season, young, and a s#it team like the Raiders doesn't want him and they don't have a viable option at TE?

Man, something smells real bad. Better watch every offensive play he logged and get the PIs to find the dirt, of it's there.

Let me see. Break out season, young, and a s#it team like the Raiders doesn't want him and they don't have a viable option at TE?

Man, something smells real bad. Better watch every offensive play he logged and get the PIs to find the dirt, of it's there.

What smells is the Raiders organization. I watched him play a bit last year and he looks like a real "gamer" to me. I'd love to have him on the team.

The last young, stand-out TE that the Raiders "organization" let leave in Free Agency was Zach Miller. He hasn't blown anybody away, but when given the opportunity (This years NFC semi-final) he can really impress. I'd be happy to have that caliber a player on the Bills. I am not sure the Raiders have figured out the NFL's move to pass-catching, athletic TE's is more than a fad.

I was thinking about him too. Great fit for Marrone's offense and would likely come cheap. Delanie Walker may be a better all-around TE, but Myers is the better receiver. I want him, hopefully the Bills feel the same.

I really don't think Chandler will contribute at all this year. He'll at least start the season on the PUP, but could end up IR'd.

Sounds like Myers expects to get more than the Raiders can afford.

Would love to get this young talent, he is the only thng that worked with the Raiders offense this year. I saw him a few times and seemed like Palmers favorite target, I would hope the Front office takes a look at him or Bennett from the Giants. Would save us from having to draft an unproven TE.

Brandon Myers - or any other FA TE or any other TE in this year's draft?

Myers hasn't proven a lot except that he can catch a pretty good number of passes in a year on a bad team that was frequently coming from behind and had fast, but not very good, WRs.

I wouldn't be opposed to signing Myers, but not for a ton of money. It could be argued that he is an "ascending" player, but I would not bet the farm on his one good year.

Brandon Myers, is a big, athletic, pass-catching and blocking TE that had a very solid season in OAK last year. He's a FA and he has been quoted as saying that he doesn't expect OAK to be a player for his services. I would love to see the Bills make a play, within reason, for his services. Te will definitely be a need w/ the uncertainty surrounding Chandlers availability at the start of the season. Thoughts?

Sign em