Matt Cassell on Cardinals' Radar

SKRAAPY

Per Adam Schefter's Twitter. Possibly just speculation at this point, but it would eliminate yet another QB hungry team.

https://twitter.com/...845448373694464

Adam SchefterVerified account@AdamSchefter

Look for Matt Cassel to be one of the quarterbacks on the Cardinals' radar. Cassel also will receive interest from other teams.

Edited by SKRAAPY

if this goes through, we officially may have our choice at QB when the 8th pick rolls around :w00t:

you just stated that in your other thread but I don't think your correct on that. The Raiders, Jags, and Browns are all in the market for a young stud at the QB position. The Browms might take a year on what they've got and Kax might try one more year with what they've got, but if the right guy that originally wasnt expected to fall to them, falls to them.... We might be out of luck.

You also then have to worry about other teams looking to leapfrog Buffalo as EVERYONE in the league knows we need a QB and will be having an open competition at the position.

There is a 0% chance that the Cardinals, or any NFL team, have Matt Cassell on their radar as anything other than a backup. Let's not get our hopes up here.

I guess there is a small chance the Cards go into the season with Kolb as the starter & Cassell as the backup. Which would be good for the Bills, but no way they see Cassell as a starter.

Edited by 947

not so sure matt cassell is the answer to anyone's qb problems....

Cassell has threw for 20 tds in a season twice. Alex Smith hasn't done it once and just got traded for the #33 overall pick and another draft pick. Teams are very desperate for QBs. That's why at this point I'd rather take my chances with drafting a guy who has major upside. I'm kidding a bit but honestly, I won't kill the Bills if every pick they made was a QB this year.

Cassell was another of the New England flops. Crennell, Pioli, Cassell, Weiss, McDaniel, et. al. The one thing they were all missing when they left New England was Tom Brady. Cassell sucks.

Cassell missing Brady? Not really. He did pretty well in NE without Brady.