• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelsay.

Kelsay.

Kelsay.

Kelsay ranks right up there as a friendly, intelligent young man who is a bit past prime...much like The Senator. That's who I was thinking of as well. I think most guys on here are thinking this also.

Edited by BringBackFergy

If Chris Kelsay survives this blood bath then only one thing can be true: he has photos linking Ralph to the JFK assassination and/or 9/11 and/or the death of Anna Nicole Smith.

-or-

He really is a good player, and we now have three consecutive regimes (four if you count the one that drafted him) to confirm.

But seriously, the former seems to be more realistic at this point.

Kelsay ranks right up there as a friendly, intelligent young man who is a bit past prime...much like The Senator. That's who I was thinking of as well. I think most guys on here are thinking this also.

+ 1

last season nick hit the wall harder than amanda bynes hits cop cars

yes thats the second time ive used that joke. its a good one and i didnt even get one measely lol before. so im gonna keep using it until one of you ungrateful bastards gives me a lol. and it better be a real one, no fake lols, you dont necessarily have to give me a rofl or lmao unless you want to but i do require at least a real lol

George Wilson just got cut also. When is the Teflon don Chris Kelsey gonna get cut. We can save another 5mil on the cap

Brad Smith...I mean I loved the kickoff return and a few nice catches but for a guy who only sees the field 10% of the game, $3-4 million is a hefty price tag.

yes thats the second time ive used that joke. its a good one and i didnt even get one measely lol before. so im gonna keep using it until one of you ungrateful bastards gives me a lol. and it better be a real one, no fake lols, you dont necessarily have to give me a rofl or lmao unless you want to but i do require at least a real lol

Need band aids...stat!! Side split open

LOL

lol

Wow. Two decent veterans. I'm a bit surprised that they are getting cut now. I would not have been surprised if they were final cuts at roster cutdown time, but getting cut this early is surprising since neither provides big cap savings. Oh well, let the roster shuffle begin. Maybe making room for the incoming influx of former Jets?