You New Englanders enjoying the snow?

Hell yeah! I was getting worried there wasn't going to be a real storm this winter. Perfect timing too being on a Friday.

It started at 7am here and snowed all day, so about 8" so far and the heavy stuff is just supposed to be arriving now. We'll probably have 16"-18" by tomorrow. Will be fun to take the kids out tomorrow.

Toronto is getting hit hard. Nice for once that it isn't Montreal

Hell yeah! I was getting worried there wasn't going to be a real storm this winter. Perfect timing too being on a Friday.

It started at 7am here and snowed all day, so about 8" so far and the heavy stuff is just supposed to be arriving now. We'll probably have 16"-18" by tomorrow. Will be fun to take the kids out tomorrow.

I'm glad I have an AWD :P

Me too, but until my driveway guy comes and the roads are plowed I'm not going anywhere anyway. Fully stocked right here.

I actually love this kind of weather because it's much warmer. It's been roughly -25 -- -30 degrees celcius for the last few weeks. When it slows like this, it stays at circa -10 which is tolerable.

Man Chef Jim must be laughing right now.

Toronto is getting hit hard. Nice for once that it isn't Montreal

I'm glad I have an AWD :P

I always enjoy when people say this... Or they have 4x4... :lol:

2-3 feet is a lot for a low ground clearance vehicle.

Thinking that you can go anywhere usually means big trouble. That just means you will get stuck in deeper snow/sh*t and it will be harder to get out...

Any place you can strap the winch to the Audi?

:nana: :nana:

I actually love this kind of weather because it's much warmer. It's been roughly -25 -- -30 degrees celcius for the last few weeks. When it slows like this, it stays at circa -10 which is tolerable.

Man Chef Jim must be laughing right now.

I don't know much about that gay frenchy Celsius stuff, but I know -30 any scale is cold. Beautiful Anchorage +30's for 6 weeks now. :nana:

34" last I checked. This is biggest snowfall I have seen in Connecticut

Here is the official ranking for the 50 states. Florida comes in @ the lowest with a whopping 4" storm near Pensacola on March 6, 1954. MS leaps in @ #2 all the way to 15" in 1895. Some are suprsing, Illinois is only @ 24" and WI is 25". Heck Texas got 24" one time. Looks like CT will break the 28" record (Middletown, January 28th, 1897)... BUT gotta go a long way to go to break New York's 45" storm! Colorado is top dog with a 63" storm! Heck... LA and through the deep south got 16" to 20" storms @ one time or another...

http://www.weather.c...w-days-20130112

Edited by ExiledInIllinois