Big Game Thread

NoSaint

Taking time out now that we are at halftime.

Joe Flacco has looked amazing and the 49'ers secondary is getting embarrassed.

I did not expect to see such a one-sided affair so far.

This game is not over but the 49'ers have got to respond in a big way. They've been getting the ball to Vernon Davis, now someone else needs to step up on offense.

Here is that Cary Williams Ref Shove http://www.usatoday....r-bowl/1888769/

Wow, I did not see that initially. How did he not get ejected?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking time out now that we are at halftime.

Joe Flacco has looked amazing and the 49'ers secondary is getting embarrassed.

I did not expect to see such a one-sided affair so far.

This game is not over but the 49'ers have got to respond in a big way. They've been getting the ball to Vernon Davis, now someone else needs to step up on offense.

Wow, I did not see that initially. How did he not get ejected?

There's no grey area. He should have been gone.

Whitner having a rough game. Experience at the QB position is taking over the game. Bowman and Willis, non factor so far, not to mention Brooks stupid offsides penalty (first Raven TD)

Edited by Fixxxer

There's no grey area. He should have been gone.

It's the refs call - they've been trying to let them play and staying out of the way, so I'm not shocked with no ejection (wouldn't have been the wrong call to toss him). I imagine a stern warning was issued on field.

It's the refs call - they've been trying to let them play and staying out of the way, so I'm not shocked with no ejection (wouldn't have been the wrong call to toss him). I imagine a stern warning was issued on field.

I thought the ruling was, if you touch an official you are out?

I won't buy her music but give her credit she's a star. Destiny's child ladies looked fine together. Just wish wed seen more of them. Still that show upstaged first half

Surprised we didn't get another star or two on stage with them but.... She is a special talent, even if not my own cup of tea.

Followed by pinning them deep too.... Man.... This is where mistakes start piling up, especially with a young qb this could get out of hand.