Big Game Thread

NoSaint

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, That last one was just embarrassing. I wonder what the 49ers will do if he keeps getting picked on.

Both td passes were tough spots spreading the D and the linebackers not giving him any underneath help. In the red zone the lbs will have to drop deeper and hope not to give up runs.

The Baltimore offense is a bit more dynamic than given credit for and caldwell is calling a good game.

Both td passes were tough spots spreading the D and the linebackers not giving him any underneath help. In the red zone the lbs will have to drop deeper and hope not to give up runs.

The Baltimore offense is a bit more dynamic than given credit for and caldwell is calling a good game.

Caldwell has been excellent all post season.

They're definitely spreading it out and targeting whitner.

I would not want to meet the Ravens in a dark alley. I hope the Bills get some of that edge.

Edited by jeremy2020