IT'S ON LIKE A MOFO!!!

Beerball

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

:ph34r:

:worthy:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

:ph34r:

:worthy:

What part of "Thurman's sports bar" are you having difficulty with?

I think Thurman is getting some coin for his name, and has zero ownership !I would hope he got helpful advice from Jim Kelly .Jim lost his place from his help ripping him off !That's the reason you see camera's in a bar ! It's watching the help !Oh , yea ! Thank -you Mr.Wilson and the Bills front office for not raising the prices on my season tickets!

What part of "Thurman's sports bar" are you having difficulty with?

"Thurman's sports bar" is not on the subject line. Read the "automatic response". The subject line is "IT'S ON LIKE A MOFO!!!" which could mean anything. Now I get it and know exactly what your talking about and even think it's a funny and ironic post, but that has never stopped the "automatic response" before. Just want you to know what it feels like on the other end.

"Thurman's sports bar" is not on the subject line. Read the "automatic response". The subject line is "IT'S ON LIKE A MOFO!!!" which could mean anything. Now I get it and know exactly what your talking about and even think it's a funny and ironic post, but that has never stopped the "automatic response" before. Just want you to know what it feels like on the other end.

You think I'm a rookie? :lol:

yeah, THAT was the reason. people stole from him. and, as you can see, there are other similar restaurants thriving in the same location now! it was a terrible business model from the start, that's why it didn't succeed. thurman's business will fail too. how did his sports training business do? i guess salen's hotdogs doesn't want him anymore for commercials, so it's time for a new failed sports/business venture. he's tried like a madman to get his own show on the radio, or to get a high executive position at OBD, but no dice. it's kind of sad to see someone so desperate...

I think Thurman is getting some coin for his name, and has zero ownership !I would hope he got helpful advice from Jim Kelly .Jim lost his place from his help ripping him off !That's the reason you see camera's in a bar ! It's watching the help !Oh , yea ! Thank -you Mr.Wilson and the Bills front office for not raising the prices on my season tickets!

Someone had to take the name....long time lurker...live in NC...you guys have kept me in the loop for years....the mario thred got me through a sleep study that my kid was having...ground up and in the freezer...funny everytime....I have chosen my name as a tribute to the fact that no one ever really knows what Thurman is talking about, and the eternal promise of greater things...Go Bills....