Sabres suck too...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't won the cup! Carolina ran peter lav out but the sabres think they will succeed with ruff, their dreaming.

Let ruff take his coaching skills somewhere else. Its time. I've seen this show too much

Lindy is so stale here it isn't funny

What is the love affair with him anyways, you would think he is the second coming of scotty b.

Think about it. He is direct link to Scottie Bowman and the original Sabres ownership... Kinda incredible 40 years later. Lindy was a rookie in 1979. Don't want to get all Catholic here... But, it is like a direct lineage to Jesus and the apostles! Of course I am joking... Incredible how long he stuck around. The dude has seen a lot.

He hasn't won the cup! Carolina ran peter lav out but the sabres think they will succeed with ruff, their dreaming.

Let ruff take his coaching skills somewhere else. Its time. I've seen this show too much

With regards to Miller... Lavio saw something in a weakness with Miller??

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

[url=

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3fDYWiMTvw
name='EDinRTP' timestamp='1359687712' post='2719526']

Sure didn't suck tonight. What an unbelievable game to squash those nasty Bruins. Vanek was superb.

Believe it or not, despite the general lack of goal scoring for this team, these wide open, end to end games are their kind of game. I had to watch the game tape delay, and honeslty, went they went down 3-1, I was dangerously close to giving up. Glad I stuck it out...that was a fun third period. Vanek was Lemieux like last night!

Now Boston is making a big deal about Ruff calling a time-out with 17 seconds left...saying that Ruff has ensured that there will be incident the next time the two teams play...pretty funny stuff! Of course, Boston is taking it as a "f-you" Bruins, saying it was "disrespectful"...doesn't dawn on them that Ruff is trying to get his goons out, cuz he knows the kind of **** the Bruins pull on a regular basis? Was getting a little down on Lindy...but I love that move...I can't wait til rthe Sabres play the chowds again!

Edited by Buftex

Johnny Scott worked Thornton. Love seeing that!

Did you see Thornton "chirping" in the box @ Scott! LoL

They mentioned this on WGR this morning, I didn't notice it live. Notice after John Scott murders Thorton, he looks at the Bruins bench and signals "thats 1" with his finger.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=bAJcnDsu4nE

Check out Wooderson's great video... It is there!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Thornton wasn't "chirping" Scott. He was telling him he was hurt.

:lol:

FWIW... The color commentator (Rob Ray?) announcer was dead on! "Scott for a big guy stayed straight upright." AND Thornton was the aggressor, came right @ him... Nice job Scott!

Thornton wasn't "chirping" Scott. He was telling him he was hurt.

Oh wow... I just caught it! Missed the report:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nhl/story/_/id/8904989/boston-bruins-shawn-thornton-concussion-7-10-days

Thornton is out 7-10 days with a concussion. Was it from the fall or the punches? He's the one who was the aggressor and lunged @ Scott.