ESPN Mag on Stevie's move: "So crazy it just might work."

l< j

I like SJ so please don't take this the wrong way but his style can really disrupt things on timing patterns. It takes some extra time in practice so no matter who our new QB is there's gonna be a certain break-in period to adjust to Stevie's unique abilities.

GO BILLS!!!

I like SJ so please don't take this the wrong way but his style can really disrupt things on timing patterns. It takes some extra time in practice so no matter who our new QB is there's gonna be a certain break-in period to adjust to Stevie's unique abilities.

GO BILLS!!!

It's something I noted as the season began. Last season we heard about how much Fitz and Stevie worked during the offseason. We didn't hear about that this last offseason.

It doesn't matter whoever is guarding him has to stop whichever move he gives. Thats like me telling you Im going bomb or sweep right I'm so good I'll tell you and you just have to stop me. Something like when the Pats go for it up 20 what they supposed to take a knee? NO! STOP THEM! That what you get paid to do theres no mercy rule in the NFL!

Pretty cool, but part of me doesnt like him giving away his secrets :o

Relax, he hasn't given away any secrets that hasn't been broken down on film and watched over and over again by DB's and coaches...They have have seen this move and still can't stop it. It's the equivalent of Tom Brady saying he likes to throw the ball to Wes Welker on 3rd down or target Gronk in the red zone. This would be like Calvin Johnson showing how he likes to get in position for a jump ball. It doesn't matter at all, Stevie will have a real breakout year as soon as we get a real QB in here.

He is the man. Read his twitter sometime. He is so pro Bills and Buffalo, it's insane. All he talks about is being part of the underdog that rises again. When asked about the pro bowl, he said he wants to be selected but unable to play because the Bills are in the Bowl. I love the guy and his attitude and if you hate on him, you just hate life.

He is the man. Read his twitter sometime. He is so pro Bills and Buffalo, it's insane. All he talks about is being part of the underdog that rises again. When asked about the pro bowl, he said he wants to be selected but unable to play because the Bills are in the Bowl. I love the guy and his attitude and if you hate on him, you just hate life.

:thumbsup: agree anyone who takes the time to listen to stevie should feel this way IMO.

It's something I noted as the season began. Last season we heard about how much Fitz and Stevie worked during the offseason. We didn't hear about that this last offseason.

It's because Fitz was supposedly working on his mechanics of under throwing receivers with Guru Pitka

Yeah, that was my feeling too!

Why would you put exactly what you do, muscle movement by muscle movement, for everyone to see? You just gave away the secret of your game; down to your thought process while you do it.

Greg Maddux did the same thing. So did Pedro Martinez. Didnt affect them one bit.