Ideal situation

Buffalo Bills trade back to pick 15/16 and pick up a 2nd rd pick in the process. At 15 they select Wilson/Nassib(whomever they like more). They use that new 2nd rounder and a 3rd to move back in the 1st or early 2nd to get DeAndre Hopkins. They use their original 2nd to get Orakpo. The rest of their picks for LB, TE and CB. in free agency, we get Flynn or Smith and Landry. I am a happy camper if this plays out.

POW!!!

Buffalo Bills trade back to pick 15/16 and pick up a 2nd rd pick in the process. At 15 they select Wilson/Nassib(whomever they like more). They use that new 2nd rounder and a 3rd to move back in the 1st or early 2nd to get DeAndre Hopkins. They use their original 2nd to get Orakpo. The rest of their picks for LB, TE and CB. in free agency, we get Flynn or Smith and Landry. I am a happy camper if this plays out.

POW!!!

POW!!!

Is Orakpo on the block?

Ok, here's what the Bills should do and Buddy is a fool if he doesn't do it. They should trade down to the 1st pick in the draft. I get you're probably confused by that. See, they just tell KC that they are trading down because 1 is a lower number than 8. They won't know, they did worse than the Bills. So then you take that number 1 pick and trade for a time machine to last year and trade all your picks from last year for the 1st spot and all your picks from this year for the 2nd spot and draft Andrew Luck and RG3. Then you run the two QB system and Superbowl.

Flynn and Smith aren't free agents.

Yeah, not yet, but I am making the assumption they will be cut due to their starter salary and backup QB status. And yes, I did mean to say Okafur. I think he will be special even though he hasn't been super hyped yet.

In regards to trading down, I think it's necessary in order to have a chance to get all 3 picks. That extra pick allows us to trade back into the late 1st/early 2nd. Also I think it's highly improbable that both Nassib and Wilson are gone at pick 15. Chances are if they make it past 9, they will both make it to 15. I think the Jets are the only real threat there. And I don't think they will take a QB in the 1st with all the defensive studs that will be available at their pick.

My bad about the double post.....it was late.

This is definately the year to trade down, that would be ideal. Too bad every other team probably feels the same way this year.

Yea, 95% of the time if a team is going to trade up it is for a QB and there arent' any worth tradiing up for this year. On occasion teams will trade up for other players, but not sure there is a Julio Jones in this draft either?

Oh look it's the obligatory trade down thread. I'm sure we'll see several hundred more of these before the draft.

If you like Wilson, take him at 8 and be done with it. Why trade back and risk losing the guy you like?

Yep, and the TBD perception that "I want to trade down to this spot and get this in return for it" makes that deal possible still exists!

Yep, and that's why the post is called ideal situation. Get off ur high horse and enjoy the damn post. Smh......

And no, not ideal like let's trade Fitz for Brady and Megatron. I know some ass clown will post something stupid like that because I said "ideal".

Feel free to post your ideal situation as well instead of trying to criticize what everyone else says....there's an original idea!

Yep, and that's why the post is called ideal situation. Get off ur high horse and enjoy the damn post. Smh......

And no, not ideal like let's trade Fitz for Brady and Megatron. I know some ass clown will post something stupid like that because I said "ideal".

Feel free to post your ideal situation as well instead of trying to criticize what everyone else says....there's an original idea!

Why make a draft thread if you didn't want or expect any criticism?