Ideal situation

Buffalo Bills trade back to pick 15/16 and pick up a 2nd rd pick in the process. At 15 they select Wilson/Nassib(whomever they like more). They use that new 2nd rounder and a 3rd to move back in the 1st or early 2nd to get DeAndre Hopkins. They use their original 2nd to get Orakpo. The rest of their picks for LB, TE and CB. in free agency, we get Flynn or Smith and Landry. I am a happy camper if this plays out.

POW!!!

I'm almost all the way in on that one except for the other second to get Orapko ?? And i;m not real sure we will be seeing a trade made for either Smith or Flynn there is just to much money to be paid for them unless Overdorf is a financial genius & after the Fitz contract i'm kind of doubting that !!

Why make a draft thread if you didn't want or expect any criticism?

Criticism on this site WELL I NEVER !!! sorry didn't mean to yell...

Edited by T master

Yep, and that's why the post is called ideal situation. Get off ur high horse and enjoy the damn post. Smh......

And no, not ideal like let's trade Fitz for Brady and Megatron. I know some ass clown will post something stupid like that because I said "ideal".

Feel free to post your ideal situation as well instead of trying to criticize what everyone else says....there's an original idea!

I already posted it in this very thread.

Buffalo Bills trade back to pick 15/16 and pick up a 2nd rd pick in the process. At 15 they select Wilson/Nassib(whomever they like more). They use that new 2nd rounder and a 3rd to move back in the 1st or early 2nd to get DeAndre Hopkins. They use their original 2nd to get Orakpo. The rest of their picks for LB, TE and CB. in free agency, we get Flynn or Smith and Landry. I am a happy camper if this plays out.

POW!!!

You'd be more than a happy camper. You'd be God-like because you'd have just predicted the single least likely to occur scenario in the history of the universe.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Ideal situation for me: start by resigning Levitre and either resign or franchise Byrd. Cut McGee, Kelsey, and Spencer Johnson. Make a hard push for Bowe (think he'll be more likely to stay in KC with Reid there), sign either Kruger or Barwin.

As far as the draft, I feel that with a top 10 pick you have to draft a difference maker at his position. Obviously if they believe one of these QBs is that kind of player, do what you have to do to get him. Personally I don't see it unless Geno slips to us. Therefore I wouldn't mind Fisher/Milliner/D. Jordan/Ogletree in that order. 2nd round qb Jones/Nassib/Glennon will most likely all be there. 3rd round Id love to see Chase Thomas or Quinton Patton then 4th take another qb maybe Manuel/Dysert/Bray....

A guy can hope right?

Go Bills!!