Wes Welker's wife went in on Ray Ray on her Facebook

Hater

Did her husbands QB knock up a women then leave her with the baby for a super model?

Thats some serious parenting right there

The pay back was when Michelle named the Brady boy, Jonathan Edward Thomas.

His initials J.E.T.

My only concern is this: Is Tom spending time with his son? Or is he a deadbeat dad too?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She pretty much punched his ticket out of town. Kraft will hate this. Remember welker didn't start against jets just for some foot references. They wouldn't give him a long term deal last year. They won't franchise him again. He's getting older. And yes his #'s still look good but if you pay attention he's not coming down with catchable balls at an increasing rate. Also losing a step, getting caught from behind on what he used to break for TDs. With his age and injury history that's to be expected. With gronk set to return he's that Mich more expendable. Kraft will not pay Weller anywhere near what he thinks hes worth.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

She pretty much punched his ticket out of town. Kraft will hate this. Remember welker didn't start against jets just for some foot references. They wouldn't give him a long term deal last year. They won't franchise him again. He's getting older. And yes his #'s still look good but if you pay attention he's not coming down with catchable balls at an increasing. Also losing a step, getting caught from behind on what he used to break for TDs. With his age and injury history that's to be expected. With gronk set to return he's that Mich more expendable. Kraft will not pay Weller anywhere near what he's worth.

Also key drop in SB 46 last year that would have won the game for the Pats and another key drop yesterday.

Just because I haven't seen it posted, here's a really good article form the USA today the other day that details events associated with Ray Lewis and the murders:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

Mostly posting because there doesn't seem to be many articles written about it.

This reminds me of the hissy fit Giselle had after that last superbowl they lost. People weren't treating her husband with the respect he deserved after the game.

This team seems to have an aura of unrealistic expectations that turn into sore losing.

Bitches with a sense of entitlement, like their husbands

To Lewis's credit, there are no reports of him being ANYTHING BUT an outstanding father. Taking care of his kids directly (not just leaving it to a random baby-mama). Heck, the MAIN REASON he is retiring is because his oldest son is starting college football next year and Ray wants to be at all the games!

What a monster!

Right, and you really think if this guy could still play at a high level he would be retiring? doubtful. And he committed OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE (destroying evidence) in a murder trial of his friends. This isn't some dude who went to a bar, got drunk, or engaged in Gronkoski anticts. This is not what most young people would do w/ money.

Just because I haven't seen it posted, here's a really good article form the USA today the other day that details events associated with Ray Lewis and the murders:

http://www.usatoday....r-2000/1566198/

Good quote from the article:

"Only Lewis pleaded guilty in relation to the case: for obstruction of justice, a misdemeanor. He originally was charged with two counts of murder but struck a deal with prosecutors in exchange for his testimony against two of his companions that night, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting."

Lewis never directly linked his two friends to the killings, and they were acquitted. Lewis had testified that Oakley, Sweeting and another man had gone to a sporting goods store the previous day to buy knives. Baker's blood later was found in Lewis' limo. Having fled the crime scene, Lewis told the limo's passengers to "keep their mouths shut." The white suit Lewis was wearing that night — on Super Bowl Sunday — never was found. "I'm not trying to end my career like this," Lewis said in his hotel that night, according to the testimony of a female passenger in the limo.

He didn't. For his punishment, Lewis received one year of probation and a $250,000 fine by the NFL."

Edited by RyanC883

After seeing her pix, I'm pretty confident that Welker will not be back with the Patriots. She is going to leave him as soon as the multi-millions stop flowing and he is not one of the most prolific players in the league. So if he can, say, squeeze 6 million over the length of the deal from one team over the Patriots, he may be able to sleep with her for another, say, 14-15 months, and he will jump at that trade.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

After reading that he sounds less complicit than I thought. The scene was described by someone else as chaotic, and observed lewis imploring his party to get in his limo (presumably to stay out of it). He may have fudged the facts afterward to try and protect his buds or to make it seem like he wasn't there , which though not excusable, is no where near as bad as murdering people. Then struck a deal with prosecutors to come clean. All things considered, I'd say its time to move on from this.

After reading that he sounds less complicit than I thought. The scene was described by someone else as chaotic, and observed lewis imploring his party to get in his limo (presumably to stay out of it). He may have fudged the facts afterward to try and protect his buds or to make it seem like he wasn't there , which though not excusable, is no where near as bad as murdering people. Then struck a deal with prosecutors to come clean. All things considered, I'd say its time to move on from this.

I don't know what really happened, and I don't know how close the two guys really were to Ray Lewis (his best friends? Close friends? Good acquaintances?). What I do know, however, is that if they were very close friends of his, none of us have any real idea how we would act and react in his situation. It's easy to say, "two people got murdered, I know I would cooperate with the police". And you may truly believe that. I don't think you can know, at all, how you would really react, especially if they were very close friends of yours, no matter how it transpired.

It's a clothing line t-shirt. A fashion statement. Has nothing to do with the City of Buffalo or our team.

i know it has nothing to do with the Buffalo Bills but to say it has nothing to do with the City of Buffalo sounds like its a stretch. It has a picture of a standing buffalo and says Buffalo on it.

It's also very odd that its a Red Buffalo and the shirt is Blue.

I'm not saying he has any links to the Bills or Buffalo but this is defenately a Shirt for Buffalo Bill fans. It's got the name of the city and its the same colors as our football team.

Its fine, and good to know where you're coming from. It's just, i find the being involved and being responsible for and/or being held responsible for something others did isn't right. I mean, how many times have you been with friends and they get into a fight...... You're there, so you're responsible for the fight?

More importantly, there are inconsistencies with the evidence of the case and really the only people that know what happened that night at Ray Lewis and the 2 men that were with him. I just find it interesting that everyone is all up in a fuss that the 2 guys got killed when they started the fight. It is a shame they died but i mean..... when you get into a drunken brawl and start by smashing a bottle over someones head, i'm pretty sure you have to plan on it escalating from there. Did they think oh ya, i'm gonna smack this kid good and then just bounce.

I don't know about this. Every time I've been drunk and smashed a bottle over someone's head, I've expected enlightened debate or at least a lovely sit down chat over some tea.

i know it has nothing to do with the Buffalo Bills but to say it has nothing to do with the City of Buffalo sounds like its a stretch. It has a picture of a standing buffalo and says Buffalo on it.

I know what you mean, and the designer may have played on that a bit, but there is no direct connection to Buffalo or the Bills through this shirt. Might be why Wes wore it (to get a raise), or it's just a coincidence, or maybe Gronk gave it to him ;)

As far as I know, the only known Bills fan on the Pats is Vince Wilfork. I remember hearing that his favorite player as a kid was Thurman Thomas.

I know what you mean, and the designer may have played on that a bit, but there is no direct connection to Buffalo or the Bills through this shirt. Might be why Wes wore it (to get a raise), or it's just a coincidence, or maybe Gronk gave it to him ;)

As far as I know, the only known Bills fan on the Pats is Vince Wilfork. I remember hearing that his favorite player as a kid was Thurman Thomas.

didnt know that about Vince.

I never said that Welker had any ties or was a fan of Buffalo either.

Yes I believe the designer of that shirt was thinking about Buffalo Bills when they designed it. It's got a standing buffalo and its our team colors. Everyone in the US that watches football would agree with that most likely. It would be like seeing a Pittsburgh t shirt that was black and yellow. Or a Cleveland t shirt that was Brown and Orange. Or maybe Oakland with Silver and Black. It's no coincidence. What is odd is why he's wearing it. As Buffalo is not a big destination city nor is it a popular choice for the cities name on any apparel.

It clearly wasnt a t shirt about Buffaloes. Or it wouldn't have been in those colors. And that's why it's odd that he's wearing it.