David Lee to be Jets QB Coach? (now official)

ChasBB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're right, you're right. While some were more ebullient than others, I think we can safely say that was a failed experiment.

I agree that the experiment itself was a failure. But I think Fitz's inherent problems were unfixable by an improvement in mechanics alone. Can't place full blame at Lee's feet.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

The Dave Lee hate on TSW is somewhat amusing. A year ago, his hiring by the Bills was viewed in the brightest of lights right here--in fact, people were even lauding his experience with the wildcat, for crissakes!

Some weren't fooled by another bad Buddy hire...

You mean fitz isn't having a Gannon-Esque rebirth currently?

The hiring of lee was pretty awful on this board - any hint of suggesting fitz would fall short of the probowl was met with ridiculous backlash.

The Dave Lee hate on TSW is somewhat amusing. A year ago, his hiring by the Bills was viewed in the brightest of lights right here--in fact, people were even lauding his experience with the wildcat, for crissakes!

Some weren't fooled by another bad Buddy hire...

You can recycle this exact quote and replace "Lee" with the other defence Dave ('Stache) and replace "Wildcat" with Defence and it works just as well.........

You can recycle this exact quote and replace "Lee" with the other defence Dave ('Stache) and replace "Wildcat" with Defence and it works just as well.........

So true...we're all so damned desperate for a good freaking team.

Sanchez is such a flusterduck at QB, it is hard to even conceive of ways to mess him up further. :lol:

Lee: "We're going to up your blooper highlights from 5 a game to 20!"

Nice

Or possibly: "Now Mark...this drill today is a good one. I have all the offensive linemen set up 5 yards in front of you...all I want you to do is scramble out of the pocket and avoid running face first into their 3 foot wide asses...got it??"