Will Demarcus Ware be available?

Now that Jerry has completely lost his mind (he would be wise to follow in Ralphs shoes) in hiring Monte ,Will guys like Demarcus Ware, Dan Connor, Anthony Spencer and other become available.

Now don't give me this 34 43 we are a multiple front stuff, this is about players that fit what we want to do. Pettine wants to Blitz and in order to do so it works better if your LBs can pass rush, which you need 34 type of players to do it. Pettine has been around 34 players his whole career he is going to want those guys here.

ware is highly unlikely to be available.

Mario for Ware straight up.

besides the contractual issues that make a trade like that near impossible.... you have to worry with getting both 3 years older at the positions, and some of the injuries ware has stacking up. hes played through them, but hes had a couple and is now on the wrong side of 30.

However, Abraham is a part time player I believe.

I think he only plays on passing downs for the most part.

The Falcons actually play him more than just passing downs. he is not in there on third and shorts or short yardage D. So probably in there 75% or so of the plays.

You are correct though. he had this year and maybe one more year in him.

WHAT?

You think by switching to a 4-3 Dallas will also decide to trade all their good players on defense including one of the best in the league? Do you really think Ware can't play DE in a 4-3 cover 2 especially when he is prob better suited at DE in a 4-3 anyway?

Why does hiring Monte Kiffin who has been a good DC in the NFL before mean that Jerry has completely lost his mind?

Edited by Max997

However, Abraham is a part time player I believe.

I think he only plays on passing downs for the most part.

I believe it was 2011 that they capped him at about 30 snaps a game to help prolong his productivity. I haven't seen a 2012 total.

WHAT?

You think by switching to a 4-3 Dallas will also decide to trade all their good players on defense including one of the best in the league? Do you really think Ware can't play DE in a 4-3 cover 2 especially when he is prob better suited at DE in a 4-3 anyway? not like it matters bc his role won't really change

Why does hiring Monte Kiffin who has been a good DC in the NFL before mean that Jerry has completely lost his mind?

That too.

WHAT?

You think by switching to a 4-3 Dallas will also decide to trade all their good players on defense including one of the best in the league? Do you really think Ware can't play DE in a 4-3 cover 2 especially when he is prob better suited at DE in a 4-3 anyway?

because as I said switching to a tampa 43 from a Ryan 34 are polar opposites And I don't care what Charlie Casserly says it will not be an easy transition.

I didn't say they would trade all their players just that they May be available.

Jerry is also Crazy because he insists on running the team As owner, president and GM which is too much for one man and it show in their drafts and poor performances.

Acquiring DeMarcus Ware. Lol

why not? he is going to have hard time lining up head to head with an OT. It would be the same as Clay Mathews just switching to DE, not going to happen.

because as I said switching to a tampa 43 from a Ryan 34 are polar opposites And I don't care what Charlie Casserly says it will not be an easy transition.

I didn't say they would trade all their players just that they May be available.

Jerry is also Crazy because he insists on running the team As owner, president and GM which is too much for one man and it show in their drafts and poor performances.

why not? he is going to have hard time lining up head to head with an OT. It would be the same as Clay Mathews just switching to DE, not going to happen.

Good luck acquiring DeMarcus Ware. It would be the same as acquiring Drew Bree's, not gonna happen.

Going to a Tampa 2 he is almost a prototype end still. You want a smaller, pure pass rusher. Might not work out but going to a 43 - Tampa 2 under kiffen is the 43 scheme he'd want.