Tebow: Soon the man without a country, so to speak.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To set the right mood for the discussion, I recommend this song. B-)

Good song. For some reason I think he will end up on a team in an offensive capacity and will be successful. Only time will tell...he does have the ability. Who will take the shot with him for a tryout?? Pats, Dolphins?? Worth a look.

I think he'd make a very good fullback. Knows how to run.Perfect size at 240.

Its crazy for a guy with this much football talent not to be playing a lot.

He has much experience handling the ball and running the ball so this type of transition will be easy.

I see him much more as a FB than a TE. He is slightly undersized as a TE---and at FB he is in the backfield in familiar territory.

At the right price any team would be foolish not to try this.

He should just go to the CFL and prove what he can do and in a few years he can come back if he is successful. That's what Flutie did and he was like a god up there. Then he came back to the NFL and got his own cereal and did a drop kick extra point

He should just go to the CFL and prove what he can do and in a few years he can come back if he is successful. That's what Flutie did and he was like a god up there. Then he came back to the NFL and got his own cereal and did a drop kick extra point

He a.ready proved what he can do. Flutie did, too. They both suck.

May well end up being his best option. Now its reported that not even Jax can see him fitting in to their team.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8833076/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-not-jacksonville-jaguars-plans-new-gm-says

jb

"I don't know what every gm, coach and player in the NFL is missing about this guy!?! The guy can flat out win!"

-Skip Bayless and like 5 guys on this website

And by the way, I'm not sure how this video hasn't garnered more attention, it's pretty conclusive:

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Another Tebow thread, Shouldn't this be merged or purged or something?

No one seems to know what the official TSW position on Tebow threads is.

I believe this was one of two Tebow threads which were closed earlier in the week.

I thought this one was closed and then re-opened so it could be merged with a third newer one.

• 2 weeks later...

Tim Tebow feelin that New York City love. Jets owner Woody Johnson says he forced to trade for Tim. What a slap in the face. The Jets organization is about as low as it can get from the owner on down. Really is a circus. Tim, come to the Buff, find a team you can love to play for. Be our HB/TE/ personal punt protector.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8865345/tim-tebow-forced-new-york-jets-owner-woody-johnson-ted-sundquist-says

Only the NY Jets. :lol: Mike Westhoff the now retired special teams coach for the Jets couldn't understand why they didn't ever want to utilize Tebow. Obviously he was brought in by the now fired ex GM, and the HC and OC hated the move so they never used him.

Jets HC Rex Ryan has a Mark Sanchez tattoo on his arm...i can only describe that as bizarre.

Hey, All the guy does is win, inspires others to win, and is a great team leader. So many other teams have revamped their entire offense around the new running QB. Redskins, Seahawks, Panthers. Denver and Mike McCoy did it with Tebow and won a playoff game with him at QB.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a player like Tebow that wins and inspires his teammates enough to win then a QB who doesn't know how to win, or lacks the desire and determination.

Only the NY Jets. :lol: Mike Westhoff the now retired special teams coach for the Jets couldn't understand why they didn't ever want to utilize Tebow. Obviously he was brought in by the now fired ex GM, and the HC and OC hated the move so they never used him.

Jets HC Rex Ryan has a Mark Sanchez tattoo on his arm...i can only describe that as bizarre.

Hey, All the guy does is win, inspires others to win, and is a great team leader. So many other teams have revamped their entire offense around the new running QB. Redskins, Seahawks, Panthers. Denver and Mike McCoy did it with Tebow and won a playoff game with him at QB.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a player like Tebow that wins and inspires his teammates enough to win then a QB who doesn't know how to win, or lacks the desire and determination.

...and it begins again.

(LOL..just kiddin. I'm with ya brother...but not as a QB. I'm ok with FB, TE or even slot receiver...but not for QB)