BobbyC81

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta think he has a shot...as Brent said, McCarron also

Mussberger got another comment in about McCarron's girlfriend....love it

He is going over the top. They better keep him away post game or they'll be looking at a Namath "I wanna kiss you" type incident.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Simon..you and I the only ones watching this or are you in on the Teo discussion.

I'm watching with one eye. I made time to watch what I thought was the championship game when Bama played Georgia a while back.

I like Teo, but at the end of the day he's a JAG.

Every time she appears on screen the ratings rise....along with Brent's temperature

At this point - she might be more interesting than the game.

Brian Kelly: they are just better

Bamas great on this stage. They are used to the layoff, know the intensity.... They are ready.

Edited by NoSaint

Appreciate the links, but I'm not talking about Teo anymore.

Fair enough. My only point is that you can't judge a player on one game. Payton manning made that clear to me in 1998, and i've stuck with that philosophy. In any event, I'm opposed to drafting an lb in the top 12 in pretty much all circumstances. I'm probably forgetting some, but the last one i recall panning out was urlacher (and he played safety in college).

Edited by dave mcbride

Fair enough. My only point is that you can't judge a player on one game. Payton manning made that clear to me in 1998, and i've stuck with that philosophy. In any event, I'm opposed to drafting an lb in the top 12 in pretty much all circumstances. I'm probably forgetting some, but the last one i recall panning out was urlacher (and he played safety in college).

Ok.

Agreed on both fronts.

At this point - she might be more interesting than the game.

Brian Kelly: they are just better

Bamas great on this stage. They are used to the layoff, know the intensity.... They are ready.

This game is the best proxy answer I've seen to the question what would a mediocre pro team look like against one of the better college teams.