TSW inside jokes

Ok, I know we have a new coach and all, but I feel like the discussion has gone repetitive so I wanted to change it up a bit. I think there may have already been a thread like this, but I wanted to refresh it. I need ur help to make a compilation of all of the "inside jokes" that are shared on this board. Why? Because if I see a complete stranger, anywhere in the world, and I hear them say or reference any of these, I know they are a bills fan. It's kind of our secret passwords in the dark and mysterious cult of Bills fans. here's just a start, as you add a new one (make sure its a new one), number it so we can see how high we go.

1. Ralph is cheap

2. Ground up and in the freezer

3. Laying on the tarmac

4. Git 'er Done

5. F5

6. DOOOOM!!

7. Peter Pan link

8. Anything crayonz

9. Skeletor

10. Chix

11. Its hard to win in the NFL

12. I've heard of him (git 'er done)

13. Why So Serious?

14. Anything having to do with Thurman losing something (i.e. a helmet)

15. Tempo sightings

16. Marshawn mowing down people on chippewa while waving a gun and smoking a joint

17. applebees (marshawn)

18. 72? oz steak

19. billboards

20. Show me the baby

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I don't think I know any of those, what's the one liner on them?

Retatta - a meal a former poster would talk (rave) about. He contributed the recipe to the TBD/TSW "cookbook."

Rosened - a board crashed by Jay Rosen

Belinda - when you don't have much to say on a given topic

NJ Sue's Homework - She was taking college classes and made the mistake of asking for help/thoughts/opinions on her assignments and was teased needlessly and mercilessly. (I'm not a big fan of teasing people - but then again, I'm an adult)

Edited by Campy