[closed]Bills Announce Noon Press Conference

Awesome - I can't wait to tune in at noon to see a video of an empty podium accompanied by audio problems, awkward banter by reporters in the background, and then an announcement that the PC will be delayed an hour due to "technical difficulties."

(In all seriousness - very excited to start the Marrone Era. Today is a good day to be a Bills fan.)

Awesome - I can't wait to tune in at noon to see a video of an empty podium accompanied by audio problems, awkward banter by reporters in the background, and then an announcement that the PC will be delayed an hour due to "technical difficulties."

(In all seriousness - very excited to start the Marrone Era. Today is a good day to be a Bills fan.)

I have no problem with my direct feed (2 tin cans connected with waxed string) from the Ralph.

At least by scheduling this at 'approximately noon' they recognize that historically they have their collective tecnological thumbs up their asses

Here we have Buddy in his revealing two piece mesh-wear, brought to you by Badgley Mischka. Ooh la la!

:sick:

In all seriousness, here's hoping we get a jump start on hiring assistants now. Some decent guys to be had right now.

We won't know today, but I'd love to see Shafer come along.